The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal...   I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:53 pm

"I'm pretty sure Doc won't be busy" I said pulling her through the hospital wing and into the hospital were Doc was sat reading."See" I muttered to her then turned to Doc. "Hey Doc, sorry to bother you but Bella here is bleeding quite badly if I do say so myself."
Back to top Go down
http://Thehostrp.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal...   I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 pm

"It's not that bad" I moaned. I turned to Doc and said, "I fell over my feet"
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal...   I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:56 pm

"It could get infected, better to be safe then sorry." I said, smiling. I used my mums favourite phrase 'better to be safe then sorry' it made her feel closer. While Doc set to work on her leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal...   I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:59 pm

I sighed, "I suppose so" I said as Doc treated my leg. He put this weird stuff on which stung. Alot. and then cleaned the blood off it and then bandaged it up.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal...   I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:01 pm

"Doc you are amazing." I said, giving him a hug. "Oh and Jeb wanted me to tell you that the next meeting is to be held in 2 days in the games room at dawn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal...   I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 pm

He nodded and hugged her back before going back to his book, "Thanks, Doc" I said and heard him say, "Anytime"
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal...   I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 pm

"Cya" I called and skipped back down the corridor and out into the light of the vegetable-garden area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal...   I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:17 pm

I followed her into the garden area of the caves. I needed to watch my step more often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal...   I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I tripped up.. it wasn't that big of a deal...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The Caves :: Hallways-
Jump to: