The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

One Love,, (Blaine, Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Empty
PostSubject: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:29 pm

One Love,, (Blaine, Open) 699 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) 1 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Arianna1 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Ariana13
One Love,, (Blaine, Open) 6zovty

I was the only one in the kitchen at the moment, which was actually quite nice. I was cooking bread rolls for later, because we were planning on having a party to celebrate the return of Becca, Abi & Ever. I'd been better since Becca got back, I was eating & sleeping again. Though, I wasn't as strong as I used to be. Doc said it was because of my starvation period & that I would never be quite the same. But that didn't matter, Becca was safe that was all I cared about.

So, I'd prepared a song for the party because I hadn't sung in a while and I felt like I needed to. I danced around the kitchen, singing to myself like I used to. Thinking about happy memories instead of the more horribly recent ones.

tagged. Blaine && Zoe
outfit. Click.
notes. Heyaa x
credits. carolyn's sweet blasphemy *
Back to top Go down
http://Thehostrp.forumotion.co.uk
Blaine Reed

Blaine Reed

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:13 am

One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Blai1One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Blai3One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Blai2One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Blai4
You can win as long as you keep your head to the sky
Be optimistic

Blaine remembered that he left his guitar in the corner of the kitchen so he was on his way to get it. He wore the pink rimmed glasses he was rarely seen without and was humming random tunes. He saw the shocking hair near the stove first. "Hey Snowie." He smiled. With Becca back, she had been out of her room a lot more.

"What's cookin', good lookin'?" He smiled softly, finding his guitar, he took it by the neck and wandered over to Snowie. He leaned against the counter next to her, his smile still stretching his face.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Tagged: Blaine, Zoe
Outfit: clickyclicky(;
Lyrics: Optimistic
Credits: Becca

OOC: okay, okay, I know Blaine seems really gay; he's STRAIGHT xD but just a happy person Wink
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:52 am

One Love,, (Blaine, Open) 699 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) 1 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Arianna1 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Ariana13

"Hey Blaine!" I smiled when I heard Blaine's voice behind me, his happiness was intoxicating & contagious. "I'm just cooking some bread rolls for later on." I answered, looking up at him while he sat on the side. His company was one of the best in this place because he always looked at the positives & never at the negatives which created an upbeat atmosphere, that was very nice to be around.

tagged. Blaine && Zoe
outfit. Click.
notes. Hahaaaaaa x
Back to top Go down
Blaine Reed

Blaine Reed

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:43 pm

One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Blai1One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Blai3One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Blai2One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Blai4
Be optimistic

"Awesome." Blaine commented with another smile. He rested the guitar against the counter next to his legs. He spotted the bag of flour Snowie must have used to make her bread. He took a handful of it and flicked it at her laughing.

"Oops." He bit his lip to keep from laughing at the white powder on Snowie's face and hair. He pushed his glasses so they were resting on his head - things were dark enough without the added tinted lenses.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:47 pm

I was busy kneading the next batch of dough when Blaine flicked the flour at me. I almost laughed myself, but instead I pretended to be really angry. "Your in for it now!" I joked, grabbing some flour & throwing it back at him, laughing. I hadn't laughed in so long, it felt good. The immature side of me was my normal side, the one people used to see before Becca went missing. I'd been trying so hard to be more responsible that I completely forgot how fun it was to be my normal self.

tagged. Blaine && Zoe
outfit. Click.
notes. Razz
credits.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Reed

Blaine Reed

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Be optimistic

When Snowie retaliated, Blaine couldn't stop himself from laughing. He shook his head to shake the flour out of his hair, causing his glasses to drop back to the bridge of his nose. He scooped flour into both of his hands and dumped it on top of Snowie's head.

"Really? I'm 'in for it'?" He joked, hopping off the counter. "What you gonna go? Flour me to death?" He grinned and winked.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:14 pm

I laughed, shaking my hair as well. This would take ages to get out but I didn't care, it was good to be a kid again. It was fun & I was enjoying myself so much. "Maybe." I joked, shrugging. Then grabbed one more handful of flour & jumped onto Blaine's back, like he was giving me a piggy back. Then, I dumped the flour on top of his head. I knew Jeb would be angry at us for wasting resources but I wasn't worrying about the consequences.

tagged. Blaine && Zoe
outfit. Click.
notes. Razz
credits.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Reed

Blaine Reed

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Be optimistic

Blaine laughed even harder as Snowie jumped on his back. He ran around the room dodging tables and counters. Getting back to the stove, Blaine jumped tryng to mak Snowie slip. The people in the caves rarely ever stole eggs because they'd only stay fresh for a day or two so Blaie aimed another handful of flour over his head at Snowie.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:43 pm

When Blaine jumped I slid off his back, hitting the floor & sitting down. Covering my head from the flour he'd just thrown at me, laughing. The flour hit my arms & the floor around me, so I put up my hands in mock surrender. "Okay, Okay. I surrender." I laughed, this was so much fun & it was wonderful to be my usual self again.

tagged. Blaine && Zoe
outfit. Click.
notes. Razz
credits.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Reed

Blaine Reed

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Be optimistic

Blaine laughed and sat next to Snowie. "It's good to see you back to your old self again, Snow." He smiled, genuinely meaning it. He'd liked Zoe from the time he got to the caves. She was always so happy, so bright, so optimisic.

He considered Snowie one of his closest friends and it killed him to see her so depressed while Becca was... away.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:02 pm

I smiled & got up from the ground, trying to shake off the flour that was literally all over me. "It's good to be back. I giggled, then turned around to inspect the damage out flour fight had done to the once spotless kitchen. "Well... Jeb's gonna kill us." I muttered, though I still didn't care. I'd take responsibility for the mess because it was good to mess around & no amount of Jeb's or any of the other guy's anger could bring me down.

tagged. Blaine && Zoe
outfit. Click.
notes. Razz
credits.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Reed

Blaine Reed

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:17 pm

Be optimistic

"I'm pretty sure he'll be more pleased to see you back." Blaine disagreed, getting to his feet. He brushed his hand across Snowie's head, getting the majority of the flour off. He picked out some of the less-easy bits.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:23 pm

"Thanks" I muttered as he brushed some flor off my hair. "I think I'll get a bath later." I added, smiling. Me & Blaine were good friends, it was nice to have his company, he was so optimistic it was infectious. Thats why we were so cose we had so much in common, our love for music, the way we messed around & the way we used to be so immature an happy.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Reed

Blaine Reed

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Be optimistic

"Might be a good idea." Blaine commented with a grin. "So, do you need any help with your bread?" He laughed, turning back to the counter. Leaving himself covered in flour, he rubbed his glasses on his jeans to rid them of flour and put them back on.

He brushed the flour on the counter into a pile, ready for the trash.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:34 pm

I smiled, turning back to the bread rolls. "Well, I am a bir of a lowsey cook." I admited, giggling. It was true, I couldn't cook to save my life. I burnt everything or used the wrong ingrediants or something, but it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Reed

Blaine Reed

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Be optimistic

"True, true." Blaine joked, wiping his hands on his jeans. "And I am pretty spectacular in the kitchen." He nodded dapperly and pulled up the collar of his top, crossing his arms over his chest. "Pretty hardcore, to be honest." Blaine winked.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:46 pm

""Whoa dude, don't beat me up with your spatula"" I joked, laughing. "But truthfully, your da best damn cook in da caves, brov" I pretended to be a chav but failed terribly & then burst out laughing..

tagged. Blaine && Zoe
outfit. Click.
notes. Hahaaaaaa x

Last edited by Zoe Snow on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaine Reed

Blaine Reed

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Be optimistic

"Yo, speakin' truth, bluud, innit." Blaine laughed, sounding just as ridiculous as Snowie. "Careful tho'. Mans is leefal wid a spaula." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 am

"Ya gonnaz help ma bread bruva?" I said, arms crossed leaning on one leg, like a gangsta. Suddenly, I began humming Do it like a dude - Jessie J. It used to be one of my favourite songs, it wasn't now but I still thought it was an awesome song.

tagged. Blaine && Zoe
outfit. Click.
notes. Hahaaaaaa x
Back to top Go down
Blaine Reed

Blaine Reed

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Be optimistic

Blane laughed again and turned back to the counter, collecting the amounts of ingredients he needed, he started kneading the dough.

OOC: Actually know how to make bread? o.O Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 pm

"Thanks" I muttered & stopped taking like a retard. I went back to kneading the dough I'd made before, even though I knew it would be no good. I was a seriously bad cook, I didn't know what I'd do if I was still living outside the caves on my own... starve probably.

tagged. Blaine && Zoe
outfit. Click.
notes. Nope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 am

One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Selena-selena-gomez-17728684-1280-1280 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) 2581248111318435344 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-16549285-640-640 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) 0325_selena_gomez
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too.
Don’t forget me, I beg.

I was wandering through the caves to the baths when I heard giggling and voices coming from the kitchen. It sounded like Snowie and… Blaine? I walked quietly down the right hall and paused just outside the room. I smiled at the flour-covered people in the room. I hadn’t been here when Snowie was at her worst but from what I’d been told-by Blaine, he never lied to me-this was unusual for her since I left. I was happy that now I was back, Snowie had got better. I could feel the tears building behind my eyes when I thought of the pain I’d caused my cousin when I… “left”.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Tags: Youu&&Mee
Lyrics: Someone Like You – Adele
Word Count: 110
Outfit: Clickk x
Notes: sorry, just HAD to jump in here xP x
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 pm

"I'll start cleaning the place up before Jeb finds us wasting the flour" I laughed again, putting the balls of dough onto the tray, ready to be baked. I smiled at him once more before turning to get a mop or something of the sort, when I saw Becca in the hallway. Every time I saw her face now, I felt a slight ping of guilt. Though I never let it show while she was around, to be honest I knew she must have gone through enough pain already. "Hey Becca! I smiled, not showing the inside guilt I was feeling.

tagged. Blaine && Zoe && Becca
outfit. Click.
notes. Nope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am

One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Selena-selena-gomez-17728684-1280-1280 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) 2581248111318435344 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Selena-Gomez-selena-gomez-16549285-640-640 One Love,, (Blaine, Open) 0325_selena_gomez
Never mind, I’ll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too.
Don’t forget me, I beg.

I smiled at Snowie and waved. I walked a little further into the room and sat at one of the empty tables. Blaine turned to look at me. "Hey Bex." He smiled. I smiled back. "Hi."
__________________________________________________________________________________
Tags: Youu&&Mee
Lyrics: Someone Like You – Adele
Word Count: 36
Outfit: Clickk x
Notes: doodadooo x
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Love,, (Blaine, Open)   One Love,, (Blaine, Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

One Love,, (Blaine, Open)