The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Darkness - Open Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Darkness - Open B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Darkness - Open Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Darkness - Open Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Darkness - Open EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Darkness - Open EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Darkness - Open EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Darkness - Open EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Darkness - Open EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Darkness - Open EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Darkness - Open EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Darkness - Open EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Darkness - Open EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Darkness - Open

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 am

It was my 3rd day here in the caves, the past 2 days I'd spent inside the little room. I'd only left when Tami took me on a tour of the caverns, I asked her to do it when no-one was around though, I liked being alone... keeping myself to myself. If I did that then I knew I would hurt anyone else.

It was dark, outside...very dark. So, since I knew they only worked when it was light; I'd snuck out secretly and walked into the work rooms, making sure no-one had seen me. Pixie hadn't visited me since I'd arrived, which was very upsetting because her visits had been the highlight of my day... now it was just... empty. The darkness and nothingness was all I could feel. I'd rolled up the sleeve of my top, so I could stare at the long scar on my arm which was a constant reminder that my families and Lizzies death was all my fault. So I sat in the darkness of the working rooms alone, staring at my scar.
Back to top Go down

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 am

I woke in the middle of the night and saw Ever wasn't on her mattress. "Ever?" I whispered. "E-e-ever?"
I wandered out of the room, expecting to find her outside. When I didn't, I carried on walking, taking a few different routes, calling Ever's name. I walked into one of the working rooms next. "Ever?" I called quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:07 am

I held my breath as soon as I heard Tami's voice, yanking the sleeve of my shirt back down. I hoped she wouldn't see me, that she'd walk away and leave me to grieve alone.
Back to top Go down

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:38 am

I heard nothing and walked away, to another room.

(hehe xD weren't expecting that were ya? Wink )
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 am

I was still half asleep as I wandered through the halls. I went to go check on Wanderer. Jeb had made me go back to my room with Snowie 'for at least a night'. So, during the night, I wanted to check on her. I walked into the hall that would lead to her bubble.
I tripped over something and caught myself before I half-died on the stone floor. "Wanderer?" I asked, suddenly wide awake. I wondered why she was out of her room. She never usually liked doing that.

(I'm not going crazy xD She walked into the wrong room Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:59 am

I sighed when she walked away, relieved. Though I was only alone for a few minutes before someone tripped over me. I didnt recognize the voice, but I knew it was a female. "W..what?" I said, I knew whoever it was would leave if I was silent.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:02 pm

That wasn't Wanderer's voice.. I scrambled to get off the person who's voice I did not recognize. I blinked, trying to make my eyes adjust to the dark. But I couldn't see. "W-Who are you?" I asked, thinking it was a soul who'd found us.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 pm

"E...e...ever" I answered, hesitantly. I didnt move as my eyes strained to see through the darkness. I couldnt see who it was, though I wouldnt know even if it was broad daylight.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Stryder

Jamie Stryder

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:38 pm

I heard Becca's voice.I got up to see who she was talking to I walked over to where I heard her."Hey Becca,what you doing out here."I asked as my eyes adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:04 am

I recognised his voice, as I knew I would anyone in the caves. "Hey Jamie," I smiled, not taking my eyes off the black shape that was forming as my eyes adjusted. I scrambled to my feet and ran over to the back corner, where we kept the instruments, balls etc. etc. I hoped we'd have a flashlight. I couldn't find one but I knew that without one, I would be half-wary, half-terrifed that she was a soul. I knew all souls couldn't be like Wanderer.
I wandered back towards the new girl but sat a few feet away from her, closer to the exit. I sat with my arms wrapped around my legs. "How long have you been here?" I asked, making out Ever's looks.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:35 am

"3 Days" I answered, hesitantly. I was scared and nervous, there were 2 people I didnt know about 1 metre from me in the dark
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:34 am

"So who've you met and where are you staying?" I asked, wary.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:50 am

"T...tami, I'm staying with her" I answered, my eyes ajusting just enough for me to see her. I didnt want to ask who she was, after all I was the newbie.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 am

I sighed. That was a good answer. If she was a soul, Tami would've sent her to Jared or Kyle or Ian or anyone before they left for the raid. I smiled. "You're human. And I'm Becca."
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:00 pm

"Hello..." I said, a little less nervously. "N...nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:06 pm

"And you," I smiled, back to my old self. "That's Jamie." I told her, nodding at Jamie. "Wait, if you're staying with Tami... Where's Liam?"
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:13 pm

"I...I'm not sure.." I answered, truthfully. I remembered her telling him to go somewhere when I arrived but I wasnt sure were.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:20 pm

I looked up at Jamie. "Do you know where Liam is?" I asked, I wondered if he'd taken Tami's place on the raid. The boy was fifteen... I wasn't allowed on any raids.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:13 am

"W..when I came she told him to move into another room... I'm not sure were..." I replied, a little uncomfortable around these people but not scared of them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:25 am

"Oh," I smiled. It was probably Jamie's room, then. Or one of the other kids who liked Liam. "So where did you come from?" I asked Ever.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:04 am

"Italy" I told her, a little less hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:44 am

"Oh cool," I smiled. "Allora perché sei venuto qui?" I asked. Yeah. I'd learned Italian. My dad had been Italian.

(Translation: So why did you come here? Wink)
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:16 pm

I smiled when she spoke Italian, it was cool knowing someone else spoke my language. "Because I was trying to find other humans, I thought I was the only one left." I said, not mentioning Liz because I knew if I did mention her the pain I'd been crying about would come back.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:35 pm

"And then you stumble across us," I laughed. "A group of like a thousand humans hidden in a bunch of caves." I exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:40 pm

I nodded. "I dont really know anyone though, I keep myself to myself... everyone I become close to always ends up getting hurt." I explained, rubbing the t-shirt sleeve which hid my scar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkness - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness - Open   Darkness - Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkness - Open
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next