The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
You gotta love some peace and quiet Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
You gotta love some peace and quiet B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
You gotta love some peace and quiet Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
You gotta love some peace and quiet Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

You gotta love some peace and quiet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

You gotta love some peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:00 pm

I was sat in the darkest corner or the games room. Since Jeb had shown me around I found this place was where no body really came unless it was war raining or playing game. I liked to have time to myself and I thoguth that would be impossible living in a cave but this place was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 pm

I skipped into the games room, we were gonna be here later chilling, playing games, music and everything. I loved nights like this, it was so fun. I was here early because this was the safest place for my guitar so I kept it in here, all the time. As I headed inside and wandered across the dry open floor, I noticed someone in the corner. "Hey!" I called, hoping I could recognize them from there voice.
Back to top Go down
http://Thehostrp.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:07 pm

I jumped as someone came in. Snowie. "Oh, hey, Snowie" I called.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:12 pm

"Oh, Bella, It's you!" I smiled, then grabbed my guitar and ran over to her. "What you doing in here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:19 pm

"I like it in here" I answered and patted the ground next to me, signalling her to come sit down.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:25 pm

I smiled. "Yeah, it is peaceful. OMG, I've just realized this will be your first Cave Party." I giggled. "The others are just getting ready, OMG you need something to wear! We all wear our best clothes!" I said, getting all hyper like I always did before the parties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:50 pm

"These are the only clothes I have" I said pointing to a black sequin vest top and very dirty white jeans with black and white high tops.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:53 pm

"What size are you?" I asked, wondering if someone else might have something she could borrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:57 pm

"12" I answered.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:50 pm

"Hmm...... I'm not sure I know anyone who's a size twelve sorry." I answered, saddness in my voice.

Last edited by Zoe Snow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:19 pm

"It's fine" I answered and then looked at my jeans. "I think I need to wash them. Typical, I have to be waring white dont i?" I added.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:03 pm

I giggled. "Yeah, nothings ever easy here. So will you be doing anything tonight?" I asked, usually people showed off talents and things as well, though sometimes it was just games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:25 pm

"Oh, not really sure. I used to perform in musicals for school and stuff" I said.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:27 pm

"Cool." I replied, smiling. I then looked at my watch they were coming at 7.30pm and it was 7.25pm. "They'll be here in like 5 minutes. Do you play Soccer?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:32 pm

"I used to. At school. It was alright, I suppose" I said.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:34 pm

"That's awesome because that's another thingie we'll be doing tonight!" I said, getting excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:39 pm

"ah cool. Do you play?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:51 pm

"Sorta. I'm absolutely rubbish though." I said, giggling. "Once, Kyle, Ian and Jared tried to teach me how to play. They said that I was the worst ever." I added, still laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:02 pm

"haha!" I said laughing, "My teacher took a whole year into teaching me not to run away screaming when the ball was passed to me but once I have the ball I alright" I added.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:04 pm

"Coolio!" I said, hyperer. Then looked over as the group began entering. "This will be a chance for you to meet everyone, while they're not violent." I giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 pm

"So who is staying with her a.k.a it?" I asked as everyone came in.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:18 pm

"Don't be so uptight." I said, smiling. "Jeb said he'd miss this one and stay with her." I replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 pm

"I'm not, I don't like the way people call her it." I said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:22 pm

"Yeah well...Yeah. Basically if you wanna make friends stay away from her. I mean, I used to be really good friends with all the guys. Now they vertually hate me." I said, trying to help her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:24 pm

"I shouldn't have to stay away from someone to make other friends. That just shows alot of things about some people" I answwered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta love some peace and quiet   You gotta love some peace and quiet Empty

Back to top Go down

You gotta love some peace and quiet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next