The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 pm

I sat in the dark, in the room that Bella had told me was the Games Room. I only knew a few names. For Example; Bella, Jeb, Jared, Jamie, Kyle and Kyle's Clone, Ian. I picked these up from hearing Bella call people by these names. It was my second day in the caves and I chose to spend it in the dark. Away from Kyle and his Clone. I stretched my legs out, feeling the joints stretch. I started humming a tune to myself.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:39 pm

I was keeping in the darkness of the cave's like always. The darkest place I'd found to hide in during the day was the games room. But it was only like this when there wasn't a game on that night. I walked into the room, but then I heard a noise...coming from somewhere close a humming....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:48 pm

I heard footsteps but carried on humming. They'd pass. They had done all day. And even if they didn't, I wouldn't have to talk. No one here knew Welsh. I started humming a song from a british show; That's My Goal by Shayne Ward. I never really liked that song, but it was stuck in my head.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:51 pm

"H...hello?" I said, my voice echoing off the walls. I didn't recognize the tune... it was probably from some country I'd never lived in. No one here had ever lived in Italy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:55 pm

"Helo," I replied, stopping my humming. The voice was closer than I expected.

(ooc: translation is quite obviously - hello)
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:11 pm

"W..who's there?" I mummbled, barely incoherently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm

"Cerddoriaeth ydw fy enw i," I answered, hoping she would leave me alone.

{ooc:Translation (god this was a bad idea :L) Translation; My name is Cerddoriaeth}
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:38 pm

I didn't understand the language, so I strained my eyes to try and see through the darkness. When I eventually managed to make out the shape of the person sat on the ground I recognized the new girl...Cerdd or whatever her name was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:41 pm

I held the 'flashlight' in my hands. Bella'd said I would need it and she was right. I turned it on and smiled again at the girl from the kitchen. The one that The Kyle Clone had had a go at.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:46 pm

The bright light from the flashlight made me cringe a ittle, until my eyes adjusted. "Oh, sei tu ... Ciao" If she was going to speak welsh, I was going to speak Italian.

(OOC:Oh, it's you...Hello)
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:49 pm

I wandered through the caves and as I walked past the games room, I heard two languages being spoken.. Italian.. I recognized the word 'Ciao' but I couldn't figure out the other one. I wandered down that tunnel and walked into the unusually bright room. I saw the new girl with Ever.
"Hey Ever," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:52 pm

"Ciao" I said, turning to face Becca. As she wandered in, I wondered what she was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 pm

"This meeting only for bilingualzzzz or can anyone join?" I asked, holding out the last letter of 'bilinguals' and making it into a z. I heard the newer girl giggle quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?   Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting, Chilling, Tripping People up... Wait, what?
Page 1 of 1