The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Let the games begin!  Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Let the games begin!  B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Let the games begin!  Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Let the games begin!  Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Let the games begin!  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Let the games begin!  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Let the games begin!  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Let the games begin!  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Let the games begin!  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Let the games begin!  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Let the games begin!  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Let the games begin!  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Let the games begin!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

Let the games begin!  Empty
PostSubject: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 am

It was time for a game of soccer in these caves. I wasn't going to play but I would cheerlead. I could remember how to tumble and cartwheel. It was my first time cheering in nearly 4 years but I practiced often because I wanted to keep my flexibility.
I was the first person in the games room so I decided to practice some more. I went to the corner of the room and sprinted a little before setting off into a roundoff and into a flip.
I loved cheerleading. I didn't know where I would be without it.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:22 am

I jogged into the games room, ready for the game of soccer. The blue lanters had already been brought in and were lit. I saw Abbi running and flipping around the room. I stood in the corner and pulled my leg up behind me. "Hey Abbi." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:14 pm

I stopped after I had finished my fifth roundoff and turned. Becca was stood there with her leg up. I joined her in doing that. "Hey Becca. Just getting ready for the game" I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:19 pm

I wandered into the games room, I'd wanted just to stay by myself instead of coming in here. I didn't like socailization, but Tami had told me that if I wasn't there they'd start thinking I was a seeker or something so I went. I saw the two girls stood in the middle of the room, one I knew, one I didn't. I just rolled my eyes at them and went to sit in the corner by myself. I wasn't joining in with the game, even though I was quite good at Soccer.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:29 pm

I saw someone else come in and smiled at her. I don't think she saw me but ohwell. I put my leg down and started doing more roundoffs before moving onto flips. I loved to cheerlead. I just wish I had pompoms.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:35 pm

I tried to ignore the two girls, I was better off that way. I sat there thinking about life and how much I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:38 pm

I did a run up and flipped in the direction of the girl. I stopped infront of her and said, "Want to join us?". I was wearing my old cheerleader uniform. I kept it because it made me feel apart of something and helped me think of the past.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:51 pm

I didn't realize when the girl came up to me at first. Then when I did realize I simply said "No."
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 pm

"Err.. okay" I said and sat down next to her. I smiled at her and crossed my legs.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:31 pm

When I was done stretching my muscles, I wandered over to Abbi and Ever. "Abbi, Ever. Ever, Abbi," I introduced them with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:44 pm

I smiled a fake smile for a second, then went back to being my usual depressed self. Life in these caves wasn't all what I'd hoped. Whether that was down to me, or something else I didn't know but it was probably down to me.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:46 pm

"What's wrong?" I asked, genuinely interested. Everyone in these caves were family. The last survivors of the human race.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:59 pm

"Nothing really." I replied, the truthful answer was me. I'm wrong, everything about me, I should be dead. I wasn't right in the head or in anyway at all and I was always bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:08 pm

"Nothing really?" I asked. So that meant there was something.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:21 pm

"There is something wrong. Tell me Ever, is your glass half full or half empty?" I asked. My plan would be to see her answer, if it was half empty, Teach her some moves and tell her to move on with your life, if you dwell on the past nothing will get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the games begin!    Let the games begin!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the games begin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The Caves :: Games Room-
Jump to: