The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
The biggest secret... gone Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
The biggest secret... gone B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
The biggest secret... gone Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
The biggest secret... gone Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
The biggest secret... gone EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
The biggest secret... gone EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
The biggest secret... gone EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
The biggest secret... gone EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
The biggest secret... gone EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
The biggest secret... gone EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
The biggest secret... gone EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
The biggest secret... gone EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
The biggest secret... gone EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

The biggest secret... gone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

The biggest secret... gone Empty
PostSubject: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Today was the day when I would become a traitor. Today was the day when we would all find out if there was a way to get humans back. Everyone was nervous for today. Even Kyle, he was eating a normal persons size portion of eggs. No body hardly touched their food. I noticed Doc wasn't here but he was probably setting up. I couldn't eat anything. My stomach would just react badly and make me throw up. I sighed and pushed them away. I got a wierd look from Jamie, Ian and Jared who were all sat at our counter in silence.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Jared watched Wanderer warily. Of course, he wasn't going to force her to do anything. The atmosphere in the room was tense. Jared noticed that Ian and Jamie were also watching Wanderer.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:44 pm

I sighed and closed my eyes. How can I do this to my race? I still didn't know why I was doing this but I suppose I should.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Jared looked away when Wanderer closed her eyes. He looked at his food, the food he didn't want, the food he was too anxious to eat. They'd be getting their girls back.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:52 pm

I would be giving the body I took not so long ago back. I got up and opened my eyes. A tear was starting the form on the rim and I blinked a couple times to stop it from running down my face.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:13 am

When Jared looked back at Wanderer, she was blinking away tears from her eyes. He wondered if she felt she'd been forced into doing this. He automatically felt guilty.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 am

I looked into the bigger cavern at the amount of light. I took a deep breath and looked at Jared. I guess he knew what time it was...
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:32 am

When Wanderer looked at Jared, he smiled encouragingly. He hoped she knew that she didn't have to do this.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:32 am

I just nodded and looked at Ian who stood up and walked around Jamie to stand next to me. I knew I had to do this.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:40 am

Jared stood up at the same time as Ian, taking a position on the other side of Wanderer.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:07 am

Jamie stood up and everyone gave him the same look he sighed and sat back down. I wiped away the tear that had escaped and turned, walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:12 am

Jared would've laughed if the atmosphere wasn't so tense. He walked alongside Wanderer and Ian. He was watching the floor, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 am

We walked to the hospital in silence. I looked at Doc and gave him the look. He returned it with a steady gaze. I checked to make sure Ian and Jared didnt see our silent exchange. They were both looking at the seeker who was laid still on a cot.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Jared watched the Seeker intently, moving to lean against Doc's desk, out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:59 pm

"You ready?" Doc asked me, eyeing me carefully. "Y..Yes" I said, letting go of Ian's hand and moving towards the immobile seeker. Doc followed me to the seeker and stood silently. "no pain..." I mumbled as I looked for the right container. When I found it I took a piece out and put it on the seekers tongue. "Doc.. Can you cut?" I asked. "Sure, how big?" He answered picking up his scalpel. "Just the size from the incision." I answered as he lowered the scalpel. "You sure?" He checked. "Yes. Wait, No!" I said putting my hand out. "What's wrong?" Doc asked. "I forgot something. Jared, Can you prepare one of the cryotanks?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 pm

As soon as his name was called, Jared pushed off the desk and grabbed one of the cryotanks from behind him. "Of course." He moved to Wanderer's side. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:09 pm

"Push the button on the top... then spin the dial... what color is the light?" I asked. Looking to my side as Jared appeared there.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:22 pm

"It's. . . it's just turning from purple to. . . bright blue. Light blue now." Jared answered, watching the cryotank carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:23 pm

At least the tanks were working. "Okay, now open it. There is a latch" I said.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:27 pm

"Where... Oh." He found it. Jared did as Wanderer asked and flipped the latch. "It's cold!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:31 pm

"Yes, that's good then" I said and then turned to face the seeker. "Okay, Doc now you can" When I said that. Doc slid the scalpel down the seekers neck. Making the correct size incision. "there you go." He said, stepping aside. I replaced him, I saw the soul's body and put my finger behind it, slowly easing it out of the body. When it started to move I whispered, "Relax" and it obeyed. I pulled it out and cradled the body in my arms for a few seconds before saying, "Good luck in your next life"
I slipped the soul into the tank soundlessly.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:45 pm

When the soul was inside the tank, Jared closed the lid, unsure if just flipping the latch would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:43 am

I took the tank from Jared and held it close. I wouldn't let anyone touch it apart from Ian. Only Ian could be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The biggest secret... gone   The biggest secret... gone Empty

Back to top Go down

The biggest secret... gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The Caves :: Doc's Medicine Room-
Jump to: