The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Wes' Funeral Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Wes' Funeral B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Wes' Funeral Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Wes' Funeral Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Wes' Funeral EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Wes' Funeral EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Wes' Funeral EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Wes' Funeral EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Wes' Funeral EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Wes' Funeral EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Wes' Funeral EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Wes' Funeral EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Wes' Funeral EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wes' Funeral

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:06 am

tonight was when we were going to bury Wes. I didn't know him that well but I couldn't stop crying. I clung to my brother. That's what big brothers were good for when you were upset. We walked out the caves slowly. Everyone was crying silently...
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:12 am

Me, Jared, Jamie and Ian all walked out together. I wanted to lie down and cry myself dry but that wouldn't be the best thing to do. The shock had kicked in now and I couldn't move for a while. Jared and Ian had to forcefully get me to move before we left.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:32 am

Jared and Ian walked out on either side of Wanderer. Jamie was a little in front. No one said anything as they walked. The atmosphere wasn't hostile or happy or any of the normal atmospheres. It was grieving.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:42 am

Me and my brother walked over to join the rest of them. I saw Wes being carried over and buried my head into my brothers chest. I sobbed quietly.

When we reached where he would be buried, We all got into a semi circle as Brandt and Aaron carried Wes carefully over the the hole someone had dug earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Jared moved into the crowd around the grave with Wanderer, Ian and Jamie. He looked around at some of the faces. It was even affecting Alex and she didn't know Wes too well.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:00 am

I hadn't noticed I was looking around the gathering of humans for the funeral. I saw Jared looking at my and looked away. My tears ran down m face and onto my brothers shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 am

Jared's eyes moved to the grave. He couldn't see inside and was thankful for that, because if Wanderer saw Wes again, she was bound to start feeling bad again. The circle of humans was too big to get close to the hole.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:56 am

The funeral started with Jeb saying what was going to happen. We would all take it in turns to go say some words. I hadn't noticed that I was 3rd in the line of saying something. I started to put something together in my head.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:18 am

Jared looked around the circle. He couldn't see Zoe. He could see everyone else apart from the three missing girls. Sharon, Doc, Kyle, Tami, even Cerdd. But no Zoe.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:22 am

Me and Taylor went up together. I said something first though. I took a deep breath, blinked hard and steadied my voice. "I didn't know you well but you were very brave. I will miss you" I picked up some dirt and threw it down the hole being careful not to look down there. When I finished Taylor said something, "You had a strong heart. You will be missed." He threw his dirt in and pulled me along because I could barely stand by myself.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:09 am

Jared's face was solemn as people took turns to say something about Wes. Wes was a good kid. There wasn't a bad bone in his body. Everyone would miss him.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:22 am

Everyone said something. When it came to the soul and Jared, Ian and Jamie. They all went up together. I don't know whypeople didn't like the soul, she looked like she wouldnt hurt a fly.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 pm

I had been conflicted about going to Wes' funeral. I hadn't moved out of my room since Becca went missing, I hadn't eaten or slept or anything since she'd gone. So I didn't know if I could bring myself to move. But after much thought, while everyone else was already outside, I decided that it would be better if I went. Wes was a friend and I couldn't miss his funeral. So, I stood up, my bones a little stiff and ran to the cave exit. Running felt good, it stretched my muscles and got my heart beating at a faster more normal rate. I stopped before exiting, making sure my hair looked okay and stuff. Before slowly climbing out and walking toward were the crowd was gathered. As I approached, I saw a few people turn and look at me, but they didn't stare. The attention was on Wes, not me finally coming out of the small, stuffy room where me and Becca once laughed and joked.
Back to top Go down
http://Thehostrp.forumotion.co.uk
Alex

Alex

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 pm

When I saw movement out of the corner my eye, I glanced in that direction. It was Snowie. I felt really bad for her about the 3 girls who had gone missing, It was worse for her and she blamed herself. I didn't know them that well but it still really upset me.

(don't you think it's wierd that this topic is about a funeral and Alex's first topic and her avatar is taken from a funeral? I do XD)
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Jared looked at Zoe sadly. Every time he saw her, the fact that the three girls were still missing haunted him. He wasn't doing anything about it. But, what could you do when it was almost definate that they'd been taken. He gave her a sad smile and turned back to face the Wes' grave.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:05 pm

I smiled a sad, little smile at Jared. Then went to stand next to him. I could tell I wasn't the only one suffering from the 3 girls disappearances and it made me feel bad about staying in that room all the time. I was acting as if no one else had been effected by it, when the truth was...they had all been effected.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 pm

When it came to our turn to say something. Me, Jared, Jamie and Ian all went up together. I saw Snowie join us and tried to smile at her through the tears.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Jared wrapped a reassuring arm around Snowie when she stood next to him. It was only natural that she was hit by the disappearences the most. Becca was her cousin. The only real family she had left.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:24 pm

I'd also decided I wouldn't spend every single day in the small room full of happy and sad memories anymore. I'd get out and help out, doing as much work as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wes' Funeral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wes' Funeral   Wes' Funeral Empty

Back to top Go down

Wes' Funeral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The Caves :: Entrance to the caves-
Jump to: