The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Laid in a 'bowl' Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Laid in a 'bowl' B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Laid in a 'bowl' Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Laid in a 'bowl' Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Laid in a 'bowl' EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Laid in a 'bowl' EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Laid in a 'bowl'

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:51 am

I was laid staring up at the many patterns there was on the roof of mine and Melanie's prison. I sighed, heavily. I had made a noise, a pretty loud one because someone had heard me. And they were coming over. I wasn't sure who it was but last time I had checked it has Jared. I wasn't sure how long it had been since I had stretched my legs but I wasn't in a place where I would want to get out of the safety of my little hole.
Back to top Go down
Melanie

Melanie

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:52 am

I hated being stuck in 2 prisons, the first on the real world out side, then a second prison in my head. Wanderer wasn't so bad, but I still didn't like being stuck in here.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 am

I'd been sent by Jeb to stand guard outside Mel's prison. Jamie wanted to come too but Jeb said that he was too close to her. Jamie had rolled his eyes. Jared had left. He needed food and sleep and water.. etc.
I heard the sigh and felt bad. When I first got here, I was kept in there for a night while they waited for Doc to get back. They needed to check that I wasn't one of them. She must need to move around. I went mad when i was in there and it was only for one night.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:13 am

I stayed completly still, Fear washed over me, What if it was Jared or Aunt maggie coming to hit me again? I pushed the thought away in my head.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 am

I knew she'd probably be scared. The boys had just come back from a raid again so we had lots. I threw a granola bar into the hole gently, so even if it did hit her, it wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:20 am

I jumped and let out a high pitched squeal as something was thrown into the hole. I crawled, shakily to see what it was. A granola bar? As soon as I realised it was a granola bar, I ripped it open and took a huge bite out of it.
Who do you think is out there? I asked Melanie.
Back to top Go down
Melanie

Melanie

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:23 am

I'm not sure, definatly not Jared, Kyle, Ian or any of them. Maybe Jamie, Becca? I'm not sure. Just take a quick look and I'll tell you. I thought. God I hated being basically a brain.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:35 am

I poked my head around the tiny hole and then pulled it back. I got a quick glance of a girl stood there.
Do you recognize her? I asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:39 am

I sat against the wall and started humming a random tune.
Back to top Go down
Melanie

Melanie

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:51 am

If I had, had control of myself I would have been smiling. It's Becca! I thought, excitedly. Tell her, Tell her I'm alive, Tell her I'm here! Becca was the most understanding person I'd ever met when I was human. She was my best friend.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 am

I..I don't want to, what if she hurts us? I said sitting very still.
Back to top Go down
Melanie

Melanie

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:34 am

She won't, She's not like that. Wanderer, please. I begged, I knew Becca wouldn't hurt us. Well I thought she wouldn't, of corse I couldn't be certain.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:35 am

I didn't say anything else.
When I heard more footsteps approach, more than one pair of them. I knew Becca wasn't alone.
I held my breath, praying it wasn't someone who was coming to hurt us.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 am

I stayed relaxed on the floor, just shifted a bit so I was covering the entrance as I saw Jared rounding the corner. "Hey, Jared." I said pleasantly. (sp?) "Come to keep me company? How nice of you, but I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:46 am

"Actually, I came because I needed to make sure non of the others have been. Plus you have been down here a while and you might want to go stretch your legs." I heard him explain.
See that is a good job i didnt go tell her about you because he is there. I thought to Melanie.
Back to top Go down
Melanie

Melanie

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:47 am

Jared! I thought, even more excited. Jared, Jared, Jared!
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:51 am

"I've been down here for all of about five minutes, I think I'm good. And even if I did want to stretch my legs, there's a big enough space out here," I gestured to the hallway we were in. "Go play with Kyle," I added.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:56 am

He just slumped his shoulders and sat down in the darkest corner of the room. For the first time since he had slapped me I could see him clearly. We was in the right angle to see eachother. He held our eyes there for what seemed like ages.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:05 am

I rolled my eyes at Jared and threw a granola bar at him. It landed with a smack but it was a dull noise, so I knew it hit him.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:07 am

I heard a little bump and it startled me. I jumped and made a little squeaky noise but I held my breath so it came out as a little hiccup. I hadn't moved yet.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:10 am

I whispered an apology to Me- her. Jared called her 'it' but I found that waay harsh. "Jared, why are you really here?" I asked, not sure if I wanted to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:13 am

"It doesn't matter" He said through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:15 am

"So you wanted to hurt her?" I assumed. I could tell he didn't like the 'her' part. I rolled my eyes. A fully-grown man? "Go play with Kyle," I repeated.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:16 am

"I wasn't going to hurt her" He said looking away from me and to Becca.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:17 am

Sure(!) "Okay, so why are you here?" I asked. I really wanted him to leave. Jared bugged me when he was in a mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laid in a 'bowl' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laid in a 'bowl'   Laid in a 'bowl' Empty

Back to top Go down

Laid in a 'bowl'
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The Caves :: Rooms :: Wanda and Melanie's 'Prison'-
Jump to: