The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Hidden ... Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Hidden ... B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Hidden ... Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Hidden ... Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Hidden ... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Hidden ... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Hidden ... EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Hidden ... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Hidden ... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Hidden ... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Hidden ... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Hidden ... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Hidden ... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hidden ...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:29 am

I was leant against the wall just outside of my hole, hlaf asleep. The reason I was out of my hole was because Jared had run off to a place in the cave trying to get his head around things. Becca had left for a wash and I think Snowie went with her. They had told me to get comfy because of how uncomfortable I looked in there. I said I would so I settled here.

My heart was beating at a steady pace. Until I heard footsteps. Not one pair but two and it sounded like one set of footprints was pulling the other along. I could hear my heart getting faster but I couldn't make myself move.

I heard a females voice. it sounded like Becca's or Snowies. I couldn't be sure who but definitely one of them. "No! What do you want?!" She asked, sounding a little scared. A males voice replied with, "I want to see what you have done with it." Melanies thoughts broke loose in my head, OHMIGOSH ITS JARED OHMIGOSH ITS JARED. Over and over again. I found it really hard to concentrate on what was happening.

I shrunk as small as I could so I wouldn't be noticed. As much as I wanted to see Jared. I also was a little scared. One because he disapeared for a day getting his head around things so that could mean he has decided to kill me. Or two he was going to question me about Melanie and if I tell the truth. He would probably think Im lying. I stay hidden as they round the final corner...
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:43 am

Jared pulled me around the tunnels, grabbing my arm so tightly I was sure it would leave a bruise or mark or something. I didn't complain though, he seemed he was outraged at something.. what did he think I'd done to Wanderer? I had no idea what-so-ever. "Jared...why?" I asked, my voice weak and squeaky. He'd been away for about 2 days now.... just driving apparently. I stared wide-eyed at him, since when had he become so harsh, so sour. He'd never been like this before, even when wanderer appeared. I really hoped he'd made the right, mature, correct decision about wanderer and decided to keep her alive.
Back to top Go down
http://Thehostrp.forumotion.co.uk
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:57 am

When they rounded the corner I really couldn't move.I couldn't even breathe. I saw it was Snowie and I immedietly said, "Let her go. Your hurting her!" Before covering my mouth knowing I shouldn't of said that.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:03 am

I heard Wanderer's voice coming from the hole, that seemed to sound miles away though I knew it wasn't. "She Jared, she'd fine...." I said, trying to pull free of his hold on my arm.. but failing. God, why was everyone stronger then me?
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:11 am

"Its not about that!" He roared. Then added in a calmer voice, "Actually I needed to ask it something."
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:53 am

"Then go ahead, but if you hurt her I swear!" I raised my voice, trying to match his tone but didn't quite hit the same pitch.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:07 am

"I'm not going to hurt her!" He said and let go of Snowie. Then turned towards me and walked a couple of steps my way which immediatly made me cringe into the rock.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:15 pm

"Like I'm going to trust you.." I said, rubbing my arm and moving so I was only 1 step behind him. Of course I loved him like a brother, I truly did but I honestly didn't trust him. Not now... not after he turned so...sour. It was a little upsetting to see him and others like this, so changed, so sharp, so.... evil. They've even resorted to hurting humans, I'd have to do something about this and fast before it got out of hand. But not yet, not now.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 pm

"I wont hurt her" He said and the moment he said her, I saw his face soften and the corners of his mouth slowly lifting into a smile. But as soon as it it there, it is gone. He knelt down beside me and looked straight into my eyes and said. "Is she.. Melanie-" You could see it hurt him to say her name "Still there?" He added and then looked away swallowing back what looked like tears.
I swallowed hard to stop my tears from coming up when I whispered, "Yes". So soft, I dont even think he heard it. But he seemed to of and looked at me the way he first did. "Melanie, I love you" He whispers as he touches the scares left on my face from being hitten.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:01 pm

I watched the little 'conversation' between them take place and felt a little guilty. Well, just because he wasn't going to hurt her any more... doesn't mean the others wouldn't take every chance they got to hurt her. "I...I was thinking.... maybe.... move her into my room.... I mean... I'd move out and probably sleep here or sit outside and I'm sure Becca wouldn't mind" I told him, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:13 pm

"Kyle is mad..still" I hear him say as he turns his head slightly to Snowie before turning back to me and saying, "Is she .. saying anything?"
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:15 pm

"I...I think I have an idea.....I mean it might work...." I said, thinking back to what me and Becca had discussed, she didn't like the idea... but I thought it would work and it would save Wanderer from getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:21 pm

"Go on.. " He said, his eyes not leaving mine.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:25 pm

"Well, it's kinda stupid but if she sleeps in my room and stuff and I sleep here in her hole and well... basically be her, so if they come looking they'll find me in a hoodie with my hair tied back and my face hidden... they'll never know." I explained my idea, smiling to myself. This might actually work, especially if Jared was now on our side.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:36 pm

"How about if they do come down and no one is here? wouldn't that be better?" I suggest and then wish I hadn't said anything by closing my mouth and sealing it in a straight line. Jared then said, "It's okay, I won't hurt you" and smiled, the smile tat made Melanie flutter about inside my head. I rolled my eyes at her but then realising that I did it out loud. "Oh, I didn't mean-" I said but he cut me off and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:36 pm

"If they see no-one here, they'll get suspicious and come looking..." I explained, me and Becca had thought of that too. "I...I know I might get hurt but it's for a good cause, plus I can defend myself" I smiled, winking at Wanderer. I hoped Melanie would see sense and try to convince her I was right.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Melanie stayed quiet although I could sense her listening. "Yes but.. I'd rather me get hurt then you. after all I don't really belong here." I said.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 pm

"You are our guest, we are family... well you know everyone in the caves is family & your part of our community." I explained, this was the best plan there was I wasn't going to let Wanderer to get hurt. I looked at Jared, my eyes pleading for him to back me up.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:01 pm

"I agree with Snowie" Jared said shifting his gaze to her and nodding to her in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:03 pm

"Good, then it's sorted... should we move her now or later?" I asked Jared, it was nice to have my 'brother' back... well sort of.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:05 pm

"Now" He answered standing up and giving me a hand up. I grabbed hold of it and pulled myself up. A little unsteady but then regaining my balance.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:09 pm

"Okay, I'll go first.... here." I handed her the blanket I'd left on the floor last night. "Cover yourself up, we'll sort out our clothes in my room. I don't have much but still." I said, smiling. Then I skipped out of the room with them closely following behind me.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:18 pm

I grabbed the blanket and did what I was told and followed her out of the room, with Jared behind me.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 pm

We managed to make it through the caves unscathed. When I got to my room, I grabbed my peach hoodie. My peach hoodie was my favourite, the one I was regularly seen wearing. I through it over too Wanderer, then grabbed another black hoodie with the purple stripes and the name of my favourite band from...before (You, me at six); which was my least favourite hoodie. I put that one on myself.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:27 pm

I put the hoodie on and pulled my hair back and pulled the hood up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden ...   Hidden ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden ...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The Caves :: Rooms :: Wanda and Melanie's 'Prison'-
Jump to: