The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Seeking Isnt Easy Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Seeking Isnt Easy B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Seeking Isnt Easy Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Seeking Isnt Easy Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Seeking Isnt Easy EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Seeking Isnt Easy EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Seeking Isnt Easy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:43 am

I had decided to drive down to Arizona. I needed supplies, not much just a few bits and bobs. I drove quite quickly wanting to get back to work as soon as possible. I'd recieved a text telling me to drice down to California to check out some strange activity. I was just sat in my car singing along to my favourite song when I saw another car on this empty desert road. It was being drived quite wierdly.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:54 am

Me, Jamie, Jared and Kyle had volunteered to go on this raid.
We was in the jeep, Jared driving, towards the cave where we kept the other car. We was all chatting about how long we was going to be, and telling me what happens etc..
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:02 am

I watched the car infringe if me intently. Where was it going? I hit my horn making it make a loud beeping sound. I loved my red Miata, though i hated the horn.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:17 am

I heard the horn and practically dived under the seat. Was that horn being beeped at us? "Jared?" I whispered and he said, "Its a seeker. It has seen us" He said
"What do we do now?" I said
"Pretend that we are going to pick up a few things from the grocery shop to carry on with out trek in the desert." He said
"Ok" I said a little shaky.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:22 am

My mind was telling me there was something wrong with this car. I wasn't sure what it was but I'd always been taught to follow my intuition. So I decided I was going to follow it because my intuition had never been wrong.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:35 am

We carried on driving although we knew this car was going to follow us.
"What do we do?" I asked panic written all over my face.
"I'll think of something. Does anybody have grey eyes?" Jared asked looking around the car.
"I do" I said alittle shaky now.
"I have a plan" He said.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:55 am

I'd followed the car for miles and miles, my suspicions growing. I was going to ring HQ and ask for some back up but if I was wrong it would just cause trouble.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:06 am

We reached a shop and I could guess the plan. I had sunglasses on my head and I was guessing I would need them.
"Bella, We need you to get out and go get something to get rid of that seeker" Jared said looking straight at me.
"Okay" I said a little shaky.
"You need to blend in though. Take a deep breath before you go" He added taking in my shakiness
I just nodded and took a deep breath before pulling my shades down over my eyes and getting out of the jeep. I could see the seekers car behind me but I just walked like a normal 'soul' would and went into the shop. I would get a bottle of water and a handful of granola bars. Pay for them, Well not pay just tell the assitant what I have and leave. Easy.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:19 am

Suddenly I got extremely suspicious. Why was she wearing sunglasses when it was overcast? I wasn't going to give up now. I was sure these weren't souls and that meant i wasn't wasnt going to let them be. If by any chance i was wrong then so what. But my methods were different to other secrets, i was probably the most violent soul alive. So if i was wrong and i had back up i'd lose my job so i wasnt going to get back up today.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:26 am

I grabbed the stuff and said what I was buying before walked back out and back to the car. I climbed back in recieving weldones etc. I offered the stuff around, everyone taking a drink from the water and a granola bar before we set off again.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:33 am

I smiled to myself as i watched the girl walk back to the van. When they began driving again i waited a little bit until they were a few miles in front so i could watch them without them being as suspicious as they obviously had been.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:37 am

"I think we lost it" Jamie said. Jared didn't give me a chance to say anything.
"I don't think so. They are smart and will try to raise less suspicion as possible" Jared said.
I didn't say anything though.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:43 am

I stayed as far behind as possible. I was going to wait until we were out of the town and back on the desert road before doing anything.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:54 am

I think Jared could feel sometihng was odd about that driver. I had a feeling we should stay in the town.
"I think we should stay in town. Not go near the desert" I said.
"Good idea" Everyone agreed together.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:02 am

I spent hours following them through the intricate twists and turns of the roads. I was beginning to get tired but I managed to keep myself awake.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:45 am

We ended up going to a motel, we had to find one where we could park the car right near the door to the room though.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:02 am

As I watched them enter the motel room I parked up and as they closed the door, i left my car. I sat on the hood of my car and started messing around with my phone, waiting for them to go to sleep so I could get to work.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:04 am

A few hours passed and we ordered room service. After watching the news etc.. we all went to bed, apart from Kyle who was guarding the room.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:16 am

When I saw the lights go out I put my phone away and got my stuff out of my car. First of all i decided to cut the break wire in their van, it would earn me sometime if i didnt work as fast as i was hoping I would.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:41 am

I fell asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:46 am

I set to work cutting the brake line hoping all of them were fast asleep otherwise they would hear me.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:54 am

I awoke to the sound of clunking and I immdeietly faced to the window to see what was happenening. "Jared!" I said and he was at my side instantly. We both knew who that was.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:13 pm

I crouched in the shadow of the motel. I'd seen a group of people enter the room I was hiding behind. Then, I'd seen their stalker (or, it had looked like the invader had been following them) break their car in some way> I wondered why. I'd been watching the programmes on TV back in Wales and then as I moved from country to country. Everyone was too nice. Why would someone damage a car on purpose?
I frowned but stayed hidden out of sight. I heard someone scream the name 'Jared' or something close and I peeked through the window. There was a man with the girl who was so obviously scared. She was safe from a physical attack, at least.
Hang on, what did I care? the whole world were invaders.. weren't they? Then why was there a man guarding the room? A man who was now looking at me. I ducked out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:20 pm

I heard the female scream and was up in a second. I shoved my hand into my jean pocket and wrapped my hands around the gun I'd spent forever trying to get because no one owned guns now.
Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 pm

I peeked around the corner to see the car-breaker shove her hand into her pocket and curl it around something. I couldn't make out what it was though. This made me more scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking Isnt Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The World :: America-
Jump to: