The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Seeking Isnt Easy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Desire

Desire

Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 am

"And you are boring me too." I replied, staring at her. I knew I was surrounded but so what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:21 am

I raised the barrel of the gun over the Seeker's head. I wanted to knock her out, just so I could leave. I looked over at the man who was clearly the leader of these humans. "A gaf fi?" I asked him.

(ooc: May I?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:24 am

I watched and felt a bit left out not knowing what they were saying. I decided to speak in italian to distract the seeker so they could do what ever was needed to be done. "relativo ottenere presto, forse dovremmo finire qui" I said. After that, the girl said something else, I didn't know what she was saying and she was looking at Jared who looked as confused as I was.

(translation: its getting early, maybe we should finish up here)
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:28 am

"Can people please just speak English, it's alot easier then having to speak different languages just to distract me!" I said, a little annoyed. I knew their plan, distract me and kill me. Yeah, but I was smarter. I'd had enough of acting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 am

I looked at the Seeker sweetly. "I'm not going to kill you. He might," I gestured to the man with the gun. I brought the butt of the gun down on the Seeker's head, hoping to knock her out. I was bored.

(sorry for kinda ending Desire's part in this :/ I'll make a soul character.. a seeker so Desire can keep rping xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:38 am

I giggled, "Does anyone actually speak italian?" I asked, still giggling.
Jared said, "I think this needs to be finished, just knock her out and take her car keys" He suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:24 am

I picked up the unconcious Seeker's car keys and shoved them into my pocket. I looked around at the three humans. Something was niggling in the back of my head. Something about the Seeker and a car... Oh yeah. I wandered over to the humans' car and waited by the hood. I wasn't going to speak in English again. When I did, I gave away too much. Usually.
Then a thought occurred to me. I spun to face the others, revolver aimed at the big one. Now that they had no Seeker to worry about... would they try to kill me? Probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:11 am

"We wont kill you.. that is if you are a human" I reassured her. Pointing at the gun for her to lower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 am

I decided I could trust the girl but the men? I didn't know. They looked angry, so I kept my gun pointing at them. Just the men though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 am

"They are fine too, Jared, Kyle ease up." I said and then walked towards the girl, hand extended. "I'm Isabella but most people call me Bella," I said and then pointed to Jared, "Thats Jared and thats Kyle. Oh and Jamie is in the room" I said, pointing at them in turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:28 am

I nodded at each one in turn. I lowered the gun and stowed it in my pocket. "Cerddoriaeth," I told her, pointing at myself. I new she couldn't speak Welsh, so I only said my name.

(ooc: You may be thinking; how do I say THAT name?; xD Well think no longer 'cause here's how;
Ker-th-or-ee-ai-th)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:32 am

"Are you with any humans? Or by yourself?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:37 am

I decided to speak.. but only a little.. as if I couldn't speak English that well. I didn't want them to know too much about me, incase they were caught. They could lead them to me.
"J-Just...me." I answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:42 am

I looked at Jared, for him to carry on..
"Would you like to come with us? We live in caves with others. We was coming to get food and supplies" He explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:47 am

An invitation? From one of the angry men? I was shocked. The one that Bella had said was Jared spoke now.
I stared at him, utterly speechless. Suspicion started to set in over the shock. They were souls. With like contacts or something. They were more sneaky that that seeker. I pulled a flashlight from my bag. I shone itnat the three people. No reflections whatsoever.
"Ydw, dw i eisiau mynd gyda chi.. Os gwelwch yn dda." I answered, making sure the light did not hit my eyes. It was to bright. I was used to dark.
I knew I would look suspicious, but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:50 am

I smiled, "Come on then" I said and started heading back to the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:55 am

I walked a few feet behind the to their room. I'd help fix their car when they needed to leave. I heard the one that I'd been told was Kyle say something to Jared like; 'how are we gonna understand a word she says? She could be telling us that she's going to shoot us, for all we know. And did you notice she didn't shine the flashlight in her eyes? She's a Seeker and the other one was just a small part in a very big plan.' I scoffed quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:58 am

"I doubt that very much. I saw her eyes back there and they looked very human" I said and carried on walking until I got to the door. I opened it and walked in, leaving it open for everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:00 am

I was the last one in so I closed the door behind me. Kyle didn't look convinced, but he shut up. I sat in the corner of the room, so as not to freak out the child inside the room. Well, I say child, he looked like 14, 15?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:02 am

"If you need food or sleep, help yourself because we will have to leave in a few hours" Jared said to everyone as we got settled in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:07 am

When Jared mentioned food, I remembered my backpack. I took it off my shoulders and slid it along the floor to Isabella. I'd stolen from a bakers, a butchers, a candy store and a clothes store the night before the Seeker. i wasn't sure what time it was, either.
"Have them," I whispered to Isabella, quiet enough so no one else heard.. I hoped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:09 am

"Its fine" I said picking up the backpack and putting it on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:15 am

I stayed curled up in my corner with no plans to move until they left. I stared at the floor or my sneakers or my knees. Kyle didn't like me so I didn't want to do anything more to upset him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:22 am

A few hours passed and Jared finally said, "Okay, we are going now"
"Okay" I said and everyone else joined in and started getting their things together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:28 am

In the space of time between walking into the room and leaving it, I'd been thinking about the seeker. Every five minutes; 'if we stay here much longer, she'll be awake.' But I neversaid anything outloud. jared seemed to know what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The World :: America-
Jump to: