The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Seeking Isnt Easy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 pm

"Jared!" I said suddenly really scared. I was shaking and couldn't stand up without moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:36 pm

I stayed silent as I moved to look into the window. Had something else spooked the couple? The guy was still watching the window after me and his eyes zeroed in on me as soon as I was there. The sun had gone in and it was getting dark. I had no way to find out if he was human.
Of course he wasn't. Even if there were any left (which I was sincerely hoping there was) the group wouldn't be so stupid as to check into an invaders motel?
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:38 pm

I pulled out my gun but kept it low, so it was only just visible in the darkness. I wasnt about to let some stupid humans beat me, even if I was outnumbered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 pm

The guy who was watching me walked over to the couple, eyes never leaving me. He kept his voice low so there was no point in watching him anymore. I was outnumbered. Therer were several of them in the room and one near the car - I looked back at the car-breaker and saw a slight glint off something metallic. Suddenly, I noticed what she was holding.
A gun.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:33 pm

I then saw another person, but I couldn't tell if she was human or not. I hadn't seen her before, she wasn't there when I was chasing them. My attention had been on the others the whole time so I hadn't seen her before. I went to my car and grabbed a torch, then shined it in her eyes. Another human, great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:41 pm

I flinched away from the light, scrambling so I wasn't in sight anymore. Who was I kidding? I'd been caught and I may as well give up now.
Ha!
I didn't care about the people in the room now. The man had already seen me, and as I walked past, I saw there was another man watching me. I winked at the bigger one, knowing that if I got caught, it didn't matter who I pissed off.
But if I didn't get caught, then the people in the room were human, 'cause they weren't coming after me. Either that or I'd be long gone. I moved into a bunch of trees, walking back the direction I came, I could see the car-breaker now.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 pm

I watched her begin to back off. I wasn't about to leave the people in the room which I'd spent all day chasing. "Oi! You, I wouldn't back away if I were you!" I said, angrily. I bought my gun up a little more. "I'm not afraid to use this.." I added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 pm

I chuckled and reached back into my backpack. I pulled out a revolver. I aimed it at the obvious Seeker. "And I am not afraid to use this," I told her, moving out through the trees. All I concentrated on was not getting killed. I aimed the revolver at the seeker. "Back off that room. Get in your car.. and leave. I warned. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:00 pm

"Ha, you wish!" I laughed, like I was going to run. This was my job, my living. If I died, I died. I may've just been young but I knew what I was in for when I chose this calling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:07 pm

I didn't think she believed me so I pulled the trigger, the bullet shooting inches from it's face. "There are plenty more people in this world. Go bug some of them."
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:12 pm

"I don't think you understand. This is my job, I cant just walk away." I explained, not that I would anyway. I decided to act like I didn't want this job infront of these people. Like it wasnt my choice and I didnt want to hurt them, acting was one of my best talents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:19 pm

I shot another bullet and chuckled. I shot another bullet after every word."Go.Do.Your.Job.Somewhere.Else."
Why was I doing this? No idea. She seemed to be completley fixed on that room. i could get away freely, if I wanted to. but there was something about the non-hostility, non-fear in the guy's eyes. Just suspicion. Whereas the girl...
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:22 pm

"I can't walk away!" I whimpered and started fake crying a little. Always over act was what I'd been taught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:27 pm

I lowered the gun a little, acting a little, myself. I slid more ammunition into the revolver as I took more steps towards the Seeker. I kept walking, slowly. The revolver in my left hand ready to shoot at any point. I stopped a few feet away from her. I could stand here all night. I was used to missing sleep. I stood there casually, my hand on my right hip.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:31 pm

I watched her walk closer, wishing I could read minds it would make this job a whole lot easier. Then I decided to say something that was totally reckless.."I'll tell you anything you want to know, just please dont shoot." I didnt really care if she did shoot, well i did but i had healing supplies in the boot of my car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:35 pm

"I don't want to know anything. I want to see something. Your car. Going that way." I pointed back to the road. I knew that the people inside the room couldn't hear me. I was only murmuring. But my thick welsh accent rang across the small space in the night.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:37 pm

"I've already told you that I can't leave!" I argued back, still fake crying. I could keep this act up all night if I wanted too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:39 pm

I shrugged. If she made a move toward the room, I could have a bullet through her brain before she took the second step.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 pm

"Please don't shoot!" I begged, god I was bored of acting but I knew that it was for the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:44 pm

"Not gonna," I lied innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:49 pm

I had watched completly silent. I knew the seeker was after us and I couldn't let this poor human/soul- It acted more human- take its life. I couldn't allow it.
I had taken a couple of karate lessons when I was younger but I knew how to fight. I slowly made my way to the door. Grabbing Jared's knife he had left near it and swiftly moving out of the room, keeping in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:53 pm

I thought I saw something in my peripheral vision but when I looked, I couldn't see anything. I looked back at the girl.
"Beth ydy dy enw di?" I asked, making stupid conversation. I really could not care less but I spoke in welsh, incase there was someone in the shadows.

(ooc:Translation: What's your name?)
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:55 pm

"Desire...Desire Bloom..." I answered, I only new Welsh because of my education. You always got taught languages at school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Wow. I was right. Weird name. "Dw i Wlad Bert," I answered, using a name I'd heard while getting shopping, but changing the name to the welsh equivalent.

(ooc: I am Pretty Country)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:03 pm

I watched, edging further forward. I could see Jared looking at me confused, I turned my back and ran further forward but into more shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Isnt Easy   Seeking Isnt Easy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Isnt Easy
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The World :: America-
Jump to: