The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Getting stared at is.. kinda scary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Getting stared at is.. kinda scary Empty
PostSubject: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:56 pm

I was sat at the counter in the darkest spot in the kitchen. I made sure I got in early so no other humans come in while im here. It was quiet. Too quiet and some people had gone to the hospital. I don't know why but no one would tell me. I just chewed on my bread.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:07 pm

I'd been sent to keep Wanderer away from the hospital room. Gladly. Maybe they should get a little more facts before they kill any more people. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I wandered into the kitchen. "Hey Wanda," I greeted her, then realised my mistake. "Wanderer" I corrected. Wanderer was a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:12 pm

"Oh hey, Becca. You can call me Wanda if you want." I answered her and turned around abit so I was facing her.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:16 pm

I smiled, walking over to her. "Now we've all got nicknames. Well.. some of us. Me, Snowie, You, Jeb.. One that everyone calls us.." I grinned, taking a granola bar from the cupboard and biting into it. I took a seat near to Wanda.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:19 pm

"Where Is everyone? The main cavern is normally got people in. This time had no one." I said, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:24 pm

"Oh, um.. they're trying to avoid..Jared." I lied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:25 pm

"You sound like your lying but I will leave it at that" I said and winked at her. I took another bite from my piece of bread and chewed it.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:29 pm

I smiled gratefully at her, taking another bite out of the granola bar. "So, what have you been doing lately?" I asked, even though Wanderer lived in my room, and I saw her most of every day.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:33 pm

"Nothing really." I answered and then added, "You?"
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:37 pm

"Same, to be honest," I smiled. "Oh, by the way, Merry Christmas,"
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:38 pm

I smiled. "I have never celebrated christmas before. But I do know what you do because of Melanies memories" I said.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:41 pm

I raised my eyebrows. "Really? We need to make this Christmas the best one ever!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:42 pm

I laughed, "They look pretty cool" I said.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:47 pm

"Christmas is the only time of year that everyone stops working, eats waaaaay too much and just relaxes. It's no different in the caves. We all stop working, eat nearly everything that's left from the last raid and we spend the whole day in the games room." I told her, remembering last Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:49 pm

"It sounds nice" I commented, visioning the picture of everyone in the gamesroom.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:53 pm

"Well, you're gonna find out." I giggled. "Tomorrow!!!"
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:58 am

I laughed, and ate the last piece of my bread, I was now squeezing so hard.. it had flatened. Something was going on and I would have to find out what it was. Even Melanie wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:16 am

I didn't like lying to Wanderer, but to be honest, even I knew that the truth would upset her. I put the last half of the granola bar on the table and started pulverising it.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:10 am

"What are you doing?" I asked a little shaky. I slowly rose from my seat and was heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:13 am

I realised what I was doing. "Nothing." I answered, jumping up and following her. "Where are we going?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:37 am

"Im going to find the others. I need to go find.. someone..." I answered and started heading out the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:43 am

"Why do you want to do that?" I asked, my voice calm, my mind panicked. "Let's go find.. Jamie. Or Snowie." I knew full well that both of those were not in the hospital with Doc and the others. They weren't allowed. Along with Liam, Freedom and Isaiah.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:54 am

"No. Actually I need to go see.. Ian" I lied. I wasn't very good at lying but Melanie did.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:55 am

"Ian?" I asked, confused. "As in the guy who... is exactly like his brother?"
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 am

I swallowed, "Yes" I answered, lying again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting stared at is.. kinda scary
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The Caves :: Kitchen-
Jump to: