The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Getting stared at is.. kinda scary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:34 am

My pulse was racing. I heard someone run up who was probably Becca. I heard voices rushing around me but that was when I went deaf too. I was fully unconscious now.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:47 pm

"Ian, move!" I yelled, but he didn't listen. I sighed. The reason I'd tried to stop Wanda getting past, was because of this. not because she didn't deserve to know. I shifted my body so I could see her properly. The rise and fall of her chest was reassuring, even though I don't know how she could've died.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:07 pm

I became consious again. People standing over me. I jumped and squeaked. I jumped up and swayed abit before setting off fown the hall shouting to them, "Monsters! How could you kill them?! What have those humans done to you?!" I repeated that as I ran, it fading as I went into the only place I knew wouldn't be searched.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:12 pm

I recieved glares off the whole room. "I'm sorry," I whispered. But Jared and Ian were gone, closely followed by Jeb, Doc, Trudy, Everyone else. I knelt there for a while. I didn't know how long. I just sat there. I couldn't even save Wanderer from herself.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:16 pm

I ran as fast I could, Ignoring the stares from the now nearly full kitchen. I ran in the shadows to the washroom. I found the darkest space in the far corner, in a little bowl-shaped dint in the wall. I squeezed myself into a ball. I wasn't sure how to mourn for the loss of lives, so I setled for silence. Like in the bat world.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Eventually, I stopped feeling sorry for myself and stood up. I brushed the dust off my clothes and headed out of the room. I grabbed a flashlight as soon as I found one and joined the search. I was searching on my own, though. I was pretty sure everyone hated me.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:30 pm

O sobbed silently. I knew they would be looking now. But if I knew how to escape, I would. As much as it would hurt me to leave Jared and Jamie. I would have to. These humans were monsters. Flashlights flashed across the walls but never found me.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:35 pm

I half-ran through the halls, finding nothing. I considered seeing if she was outside, but there were already loads of people outside, looking. I looked in our room and then ran to her bubble. I moved the flashlight around the hall outside first and then walked to the bubble. She wasn't inside. I didn't know where else she might be so I just wandered around the caves aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:38 pm

I just sat there silently. Occasionally not breathing when someone came and checked here.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:42 pm

I ended up in the washroom, the beam of my flashlight fliicking around the room. "Wanda?"
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Becca came in and called my name. I couldn't let her see me. I pulled myself tighter and acted like I wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting stared at is.. kinda scary
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The Caves :: Kitchen-
Jump to: