The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Getting stared at is.. kinda scary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca
Admin
Becca

Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:59 am

I raised my eyebrows. It didn't matter if she was the best liar in the world or the worst.. I knew she wouldn't need to see Ian. "Well.. Snowie wants to see you. Ian will still be here in a while." I told her.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:01 am

"Its important" I added. "I know, I will go ask Snowie where he is" I suggested and put my hand against the wall to guide myself down the dark hall towards Becca and Snowies room.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:06 am

I sighed, half with relief half with worry. Would Snowie be smart enough to lie? Ha! 'Course. I wandered down the hall with her, not needing the wall to guide me. I held one of Wanderer's elbows to help guide her.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:06 am

I stopped and looked at Becca. "Becca. Please" I said.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:09 am

"What?" I asked, the light from the fist-sized hole above our heads lighting both our faces. I was clearly confused.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:10 am

"What is everyone keeping from me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:13 am

"I told you. They're all in their rooms. They're avoiding Jared. He's in a mood because.. Kyle almost got them killed on the last raid, yesterday." I lied, only a slight, unnoticable pause in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:15 am

"That sounds alot like him" I said and sighed. And turned around to start walking the other way.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:18 am

"Yeah," I agreed. "Where are you going now?" I asked, worried that she'd try to find Ian now.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:21 am

"No where important." I answered. I was going to the hole to try and think.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:22 am

I sighed quietly. "Well.. can I come?" I asked, following her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:22 am

"I dont know. Im going to think. I need to ask.. something." I answered.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:24 am

"Ask who something?" I asked. Ian? Jared? Snowie? Doc? Jeb? Jamie? ...Melanie?
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:27 am

I took a deep breathe, "Melanie" I sighed and looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:29 am

I nodded. I wasn't going to ask her what. That was between her and melanie. Even though I wanted to know. I'd just go to the hospital to make sure she didn't turn up there.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:39 am

"Thanks" I said and walked to the hole.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:47 am

I did trust Wanderer not to go to Doc's but I wasn't sure if Melanie could talk her into it. So I ran to Doc's. Just incase.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:57 am

I didn't go to the hole. I stopped and sat in a shadow. I thought.
What would they be doing?
I don't know
Hmm..
Maybe they are trying to fight back
Maybe. But that doesn't seem like them
I know but if I was them, thats what I would be doing
So what do you say we do?
We go look
Im not sure though
Im sure, just go peek and see
Where?
Docs hospital of course
Umm.. okay

Our conversation finished and I got up. I would go to the hospital part..
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:59 am

I stood just down the corridor from Doc's. She didn't need to hear the conversations, if Melanie had persuaded her.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:30 am

I reached a corridor and saw Becca stood there. I would have to sneak past. There was a disgusting metal smell in the air which made me want to vommit. I wqasn't sure what it was but I would have to putit out of my mind and sneak past Becca. I crept closer to her, completly silent.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:39 am

It was dark in the tunnel. So I leaned against the wall that I thought Wanderer would guide herself with. If she was coming, of course.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:42 am

I could see her from a candle behind her around a corner. I could see her leaning against a wall to one side. Which left a gap for me. I crept passed her silently.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:45 am

I decided I could be here for a long time. Until they werre done, so I sat on the ground. So if anyone else came, they'd trip over me. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:51 am

I walked up the way Jeb had showed me. The smell grew stonger which made my nose wrinkle. The light from the hospital section shone into the hall. I hesitated at the side of the doorway. Still out of site.
It can't be that bad Melanie added.
I took a deep breath and turned around in horror. I opened my mouth to scream and after that it all happened so quickly. I was shouting "monster!" One minute, the next puking my guts up and then the next passing out on the floor with Jared and Ian standing over me, saying stuff like it isn't what it seems, and it will be okay. I just shook my head which was a bad thing to do because my vision started to go black at the sides, until it completley disappeared. I was unconcious but I could hear everything going on around me.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:53 am

I heard a scream and cursed. I'd failed at keeping Wanderer away. I was on my feet at once and sprinting down the hall to Doc's room. I knelt at Wanda's side, but couldn't see her properly because two of the biggest guys in the caves were bent over her. I looked up at Doc, who was standing behind Jared, apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting stared at is.. kinda scary   Getting stared at is.. kinda scary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting stared at is.. kinda scary
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The Caves :: Kitchen-
Jump to: