The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca
Admin
Becca

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) Empty
PostSubject: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:20 pm

I wandered through the halls to check on Ever. i knew she'd told me that she would stay, but I wanted to check just so she didn't get too depressed. I walked into the room she'd been staying in. Tami was the only one in there. Oh, and Liam. I'd missed him, sleeping in the corner. Where was Ever? I ducked out and half-ran to the kitchen. She wasn't there either. I chose the washroom next, then the games room, storage, everyone else's room...
I came to Abbi's room last. "Hey, Abbs, have you seen Ever?" I asked, warily.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 pm

I sat up from a deep sleep in my bed. It was one of the only times I got a good amount of sleep. "What?"I asked getting out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:30 pm

"Ever.. Have you seen her? Y'know, yea high," I made a gesture in the air with my hand. "Dark hair..?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:36 pm

"Oh. No,the last timeI saw her was when we was playing soccer in the games room" I answered and then realised why she was asking me. I immdedietly became alarmed."Why? What happened?" I askedgetting up and pulling the firstdress that came out of mydresser out.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:40 pm

"She's gone." I told her, hopping out of her door and running toward the exit. Maybe she wouldn't have gone far..
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:45 pm

I got changed and follwed Becca out, I pulled on my shoes that I hadleft near the entrance, Along with a cardigan. Just by luck, I had my pink dress on and light blue cardigan.I found Becca running in the direction of the exit. I pulled my hair up with the elastic band I kept on my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:51 pm

I heard running footsteps behind me that I knew could only be Abbi's, because no one else was around. I wondered randomly if Jeb would make more rooms if we found any more humans, or whether we would all have to start sharing three per room.
I shook my head and started walking the first slope.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:58 pm

I followed Becca and eventually caught up with her. What was I doing, leaving the caves? I wasn't sure butI couldn't letEver be out there byherself or Becca finding her by herself. I was sure we wouldn't be long so I didn't think to take extra things. "Should we leave a note?"I asked Becca.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:02 pm

I paused. "Yes, wait here." I headed back to mine and Snowie's room as quickly as possible. I wrote a quick note on a piece of paper and left it on my pillow;
'Snowie, Abbi and I have gone to look for Ever. She's gone missing and we need to find her before the Seekers.
Don't panic, we'll be back soon x

I love you,
Becca.'

When I was done, I headed back to Abbi.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 pm

"You done?" I asked as she came back into view.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:06 pm

"Yeah, I explained breifly." I smiled, starting the journey again, wandering the first slope, then the second. . . Eventually, we broke out into the midday sun and it burned.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:08 pm

"We should of got sunscreen" I said as the sun burned my head, shoulders, neck and backs of my legs
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:11 pm

"Yeah, 'cause for people who live underground, sunscreen is a necessity. Jared should've though of that while risking his life raiding," I joked. I was used to life in the caves, now, so it was easy to joke.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:25 pm

I sighed, "If I went on raids, I would come back with all sorts of things that are really important. One of those,Sunscreen" I said, and picked up my pace as we ran across the desert. A few hours past and we was coming to the end of the desert. I could see the cave we hid the car in and headed that way. "come on Becca,We should use the car"
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:25 pm

(OOC: Ever is now a seeker, she was inserted after she left;D)

I'd slowly been receiving my new host's memory's which came in very handy when you we're a seeker. But I must have been the luckiest seeker ever, because I'd come across some new memory's of some underground cave's in the middle of the desert with load's of other human's. I hadn't told another soul yet, I didn't plan too until most of the humans there had become host's.

So today I set out to see if I could sneak in and capture some of them. I'd hopped into my convertible red BMW with my contact lenses in, so the humans couldn't tell I was a soul from my eyes. I'd also packed it with Dorito's, Coke and my gun...which I loved. I grabbed my sunglasses, it was always boiling in the middle of that desert according to her memories.

I had my air conditioning on and my favourite radio station playing as I approached the desert and started driving across the sand in the way her memories had shown me.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:28 pm

We reached the cave after another five minutes of running. I was tired but not very, just really hot. I grabbed a bottle of water from the glove comparment when I reached the car. I passed another to Becca and gulped mine down.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:07 pm

I looked at Abbi and took a sip of water. We only had a couple of bottles. I was.. okay.. at driving. My parentals had given me a couple lessons in empty parking lots before they got taken by the Seekers. I still remembered how, but would I be as good around cars? I wondered. I shrugged internally and hopped into the drivers side of the car. My hand curled around the wheel. "Yeah, the car wil probably keep us from dying." I smiled.

{ooc; LOL ZOE xD I hadn't told another soul. that's a saying, too :L)
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:11 pm

I laughed, "You sure you can drive?" I asked,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm

"Kinda," I answered. "Can you?" I asked, my other hand curling around the handbrake.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:19 pm

"Sort of.I had justgot my lisence when..." I trailed off, looking out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:22 pm

I half-smiled. "You had your lisence? You can drive!" I laughed, sliding over the brake into the passenger seat. Yes. I was that lazy.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:25 pm

"Yes, But it wont be validnow, will it?" I said, grabbing the brake.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:27 pm

I looked at her, amused. "There are people out there who are designed to track down humans. Our whole existence is invalid." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:30 pm

"Well okay then, I am now a qualified driver" I said and smiled."Do we go now?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 pm

I had been driving for ages, I'd ended up switching the radio off and putting on my The Wanted CD. I opened a can of coke and started drinking while I drove, when I saw movement from the corner of my eye and turned my car in that direction automatically. I recognized the shape of the smaller cave, the one where they kept their cars. I decided to check it out so I drove towards it. When I got there I saw two people, both girls, both of around about the same height...both human. I smiled to myself and cut the engine of my BMW. Then opened the door and climbed out, still with my sunglasses on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) Empty

Back to top Go down

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The World :: America-
Jump to: