The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:11 pm

"Thanks" I said to both of them and sat in the car. I looked at the beautiful place we was sat in the middle of. The bright sun shining down on a big lake. We was in a part of arizona with alot of lakes. I later on found out that we were going to be living near the caves.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:15 pm

I did as I was told. I 'hopped in' and clicked my seatbelt into place. I sat with one leg on the seat under me as a habit from Becca.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:17 pm

I sat in silence. Watching back from some of the memories. That reminded me, I hadn't had the memory of her last moments? I decided to stay quiet about it, I would get it when I was ready.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:18 pm

I drove down the roads, the sun shining brightly. Then I pulled up outside their houses, they were living next to each other. The light was reflecting brightly off the lake and making everything look a lot prettier. I loved living near the lake it was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:23 pm

I just stared at the scenery. I could picture myself sitting on the little porch drinking iced tea. Smiling at neighbors who walked past my house walking their dogs. I jumped out of the car and turned to look at Rose. "Which is mine?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:29 pm

I hopped out of the car and closed the door. I stared at the sun glinting beautifully off the lake. I saw a slight glint in front of me and I wasn't sure if it was fron the sun or my eyes. I turned to the two houses and an excitement fired up inside of me. I waited for Rose to reply.
Her name is Ever. Becca complained.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:32 pm

"Yours is the one on the right, Daisy yours is the one on the left." I smiled, then handed them the key's to their houses. "I live a few doors down number 12, but not many people live here so I'm not sure if you have any neighbours yet apart from each other."
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:43 pm

I took the key excitedly and skipped toward my house. The one on the left, like I'd been told. I turned back to Stars and Rose. "I'll come and visit you when I've cleaned up," I smiled. And looked around. I added mentally.
And jumped into the ocean and not come back up. Becca added.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:49 pm

"Okay" I said and grabbed the keys, I turned and found a black BMW convertible parked in the drive way. "OHMYGOSH! I love the car!" I said and ran up to it. I smiled and turned around. "Thanks for the ride" I said and nodded at Rose. I turned and ran into the house. I looked around, everything was how I loved it. Pink, white and fluffy themed.
I sat down on the sofa that sat in front of the TV in the living room. It was white with pink cushions and pink fluffy cushions. The other sofa was the opposite. The walls were painted white and the accessories in the room were pink. Everything matching perfectly.
Next, I traveled into the kitchen this had a little black in it but I loved it. The bathroom was White, everything, It looked so clean and fresh.
The dining room was next, the table glass with white chairs with pink cushions sitting on them. The flowers on the table were pink and the plates were also pink. I went out of the dining room and adventured upstairs.
I went to my room first. This was the best room I had ever had. It had a four poster bed in the middle of the room, the bedding pink with white fluffy cushions on it. The bed side tables, white with a pink lamp on them. The wardrobe and dressing table, white. On my dressing table sat a white iphone and white mac book. I ran over to them and picked up the phone. It was fully charged and listed the names of all the people I would need to contact. I slipped it into my pocket and left the room.
I moved over to the second bathroom, this one surprised me by being black, It look very modern and sleek. I left and moved onto the spare room. This was just a simple light green shaded themed room.
I loved my house. I went downstairs to explore the garden. It was so beautiful. It had flowers growing around the edges, I path winding around the garden and the rest covered with grass. The end of the garden had a set of dining room furniture. This was white. I walked back inside and up the staires. I clicked my phone unlock and went through my contacts, I texted them both I was having a shower. I slipped the phone back in my pocket and got into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 am

I wandered into my house and closed the door behind me. I noticed that the door was black. I loved the color black, but not in a completely gothic way, in the sense that it goes with everything and looks great with any color.
Inside, each room was a different color. It was great! I loved all colors. Especially bright ones. The living room was decorated with red and black, the dining room was a dark green and white color. The two bathrooms were both colored in black and white. I skipped up to my bedroom which was colored in hot pink and dark purple with a couple of white accessories. On my desk, I had an iPod touch with a purple case, a white blackberry curve and a laptop.
I wandered over to my purple closet and opened it. I pulled out a pair of shorts, a white tank top and a cream-colored jacket. I closed the two doors and crouched down to pull out a drawer full of shoes. I chose a pair of denim colored sneakers. I dropped them onto the double bed, that looked extremely tempting after the healing facility cot. I wandered into the bigger of the two bathrooms and took a shower.

When I got out, I wandered back through into my room and dressed. I blowdried my hair and then curled it. I pulled on my clothes and then decorated my face with makeup (as I liked to say.).
I grabbed my cell and my iPod and wandered down the stairs and out across the lawn towards the others' houses.
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 Selena-Gomez-Canvas-Low-Top-Sneakers

(Don't ask why there's a golf club in da pic xD)
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:48 am

(She was playing golf Wink)

When I got out of the shower I felt refreshed. I walked back into my bedroom, wrapped in a towel and went straight to the huge wardrobe at the back end of my room. When I opened it I gasped, it was like a mini walk in closet. It went back into another room but it wasn't that big. I loved it! I searched the piles of clothes there in search of something pretty. Abbigail was telling me to wear this white top that I must admit was pretty cute and some dark-washed skinny jeans. I agreed with that and got them out.
I got along with my host kind of well. I don't know why, you think I would find her annoying but I didn't. I laid them on the bed and got changed. When I was finished, I explored my dressing table more. I opened the first drawer which was full of make-up. The second, Full of hair stuff. And then the one after that Jewelry. The very bottom one was full with work stuff. I didn't know what my calling was going to be yet.
I put on some make-up. Abbigail helped me pick out some of it, What color would work best with my skin tone etc.. When we was finished with that, I moved onto my hair. She said for me to curl the ends. It looked best like that. Or in a ponytail, I didn't like that idea so I went for te curled look. I pulled the hair-dryer out- pink rhinestoned- and dried my hair. When I finished with that I curled the ends how Abbi- she had told me to start calling her that- said.
After that, I got up and walked over to another cupboard across near my bed. I opened it and found shoes- SHOES!- I grabbed a pair of ballet flats. A silver pair. I walked back to my dressing table and went to the third drawer down, I pulled out some accessories that went with my outfit. When I was done with that I went down stairs and went out the front door..
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:04 am

On my wrist was a purple and sliver charm bracelet that clinked as I walked. As I got to Stars' house, she came out of the door. good timing or what? "Hey Stars," I smiled.
Her name is Abbi. Becca moaned. Stop calling her Stars.
Shut up Becca. Her name is Stars.
God, what are you? A Seeker? She asked, meaning my attitude toward her.
I cringed a little. I hadn't noticed I'd been so impolite.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:06 am

"Oh hey, Daisy" I said, smiling. "Want to go, explore some more?" I asked, walking further out of my house.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:10 am

"Sure!" I smiled, skipping to her side. "Or we could go see Rose. I want to ask her what my Calling is." I pulled out a can of soda from my purse from the stocked refrigerator. I opened it and it gave a loud hiss, spraying me with soda. I burst out laughing, holding the can away from me.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:21 am

I laughed with her, "Oh yeah. One second, I want to go grab a bottle of water!" I said and ran inside. My new legs were really fast, I was very energetic. I went to the refrigerator and pulled a bottle of water out. I grabbed my phone from a table I had left it on, slipped it on ym pocket and ran back outside. "Got it" I said and opened it. I took a drink out of it and closed the lid again. I pulled my phone out and I had no new messages. I put it back in my pocket and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:28 am

I brushed the soda off my face. Well, at least it had cooled me down. I laughed at myself while Stars was inside. I opened it the rest of the way and took a drink and turned to see Stars come back out of her house. "Hello again." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:30 am

"Hey" I answered and added. "Well come on then!, This way!" I said pulling her along.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:32 am

I laughed and ran with her. becca liked to run. The pull of muscle in her legs. She hadn't been able to since she'd been in-
Her thought stopped abruptly, protecting a memory.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:35 am

As we ran, I didn't tire for a long time. I watched the houses go by, most of them empty. We will have more neighbors soon.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 am

I read the numbered houses and slowed when they got close to twelve. "Nine, ten, eleven, twelve." I counted and stopped running altogether.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:45 am

"Aha!" I said and walked up the steps that led to number 12. I knocked on the door and waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:48 am

I followed Stars to the front door. i stood halfway down the short staircase, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:59 am

I'd just been curling my hair, listening to my stereo blast out some paramore. I grabbed the remote that was next to me when I heard a knock at the door. I turned my music off and ran down the stairs, which were black marble. I'd loved it here, my whole house was Black and Purple, mostly marble which I loved. The Stairs were the darkest shade of Black which matched my hair, with purple lining at the sides. The walls were Black and the Carpet was bright purple. When I got to my door, which was also black with the clean silver numbers '12' wrote on the front, I opened it, then smiled when I saw Stars and Daisy at the door. "Hey" I chirped smiling. I'd changed my clothes when I got home so now I was wearing a dress which matched the theme of my house, but still stood out against the dark walls.

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 Pink-l10

Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:04 am

"Hey!" I greeter her, smiling. "I like your dress" I commented. Her house looked so cool.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:09 am

"Thank you." I replied, smiling. "Do you want to come in?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The World :: America-
Jump to: