The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:15 am

"umm.. okay" I answered. Abbi had been quiet in my head for a long while now. I stepped in, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:23 am

"Cool." I said, moving out of the way so they could enter. The hallway lead straight down to a glass wall which looked out across to the lake. It also contained the door's which lead to the Living room, which had black walls with purple paint splatters on it. It also had a purple sofa with black and purple cushions and a large HD Tv. Then another door lead into the kitchen which was black marble with glass window walls, also there was a bathroom on the right which was black marble as well. Then there was the stairs which lead upstairs, were my bedroom, the small music studio, spare bedroom (which I used as a games room) & the major bathroom was.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:25 am

"Your house os so cool" I said, practically jumping up and down. Inside me, Abbigail was asleep in a little corner of my head.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:29 am

I think it's weird. Ever commented. It's too good for a worm. She added. I just rolled my eyes and went back to ignoring her. "Thanks" I said, smiling. "I'm sure yours is too."
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:37 pm

"It totally rocks!" I said, looking around again. Although this color theme wasn't my thing. It looked really cool.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:28 pm

"It's based on your previous lives." I said, smiling and closing the door behind them both.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:40 pm

"That explains..." I trailed off deep into thought. I was focused on getting more memories. But my host had a firm wall built.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:44 pm

I wandered inside the black and purple house. "I like your dress," I commented as well. I saw her roll her eyes a couple of seconds before but said nothing. I followed Stars through the house, wondering where we were going. "And your house," I added, seeing a couple of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:56 pm

"Thanks. Wanna go upstairs or watch Tv or go outside or what?" I asked, smiling trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:44 am

I turned to face Ever. "Stars and I, we would like to ask you a question," I answered, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 am

I'd been on my usual jog with my pet dog. I saw two new people enter Rose's house. I tied Roxie to the railing at the beach (incase the newcomers didn't like dogs) and wandered up the small staircase. I knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:42 am

"umm.. We do?" I asked and turned to face the door as it was knocked on.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:18 am

"Okay, maybe not you, Stars Across The Ocean." I laughed and turned back to Rose. "But I do."
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:23 am

I laughed, "I don't think I do..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:39 pm

"Go ahead." I said, smiling. I was here to help them, they could ask me anything they wanted. Then I heard a knock at the door, but I didn't want to be rude and leave Daisy when she was about to ask me something so I just shouted. "The Door's Open, I'm Upstairs." No humans would knock to come into a house so it must be a soul and no soul would hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:08 am

I smiled. "Well, I was wondering what my Calling should be?" I was a little scared when Ever told the person at the door just to walk straight in. Becca was constantly sending threats my way like; 'My family are coming.' 'My people will stop you' 'They're coming for you'. The most recent were getting less enthusiastic and I could see that it was because she couldn't expect them to risk their lives when at least one of the people back home could see that they were not human anymore.
It was only now I clicked. There's more of you?
Becca shut up.
I couldn't see where the 'home' she was talking about was. She had that secret guarded the most. Images flashed through our head but I knew she wasn't showing me what I wanted. Just trying to throw me off the scent. I had to say, she was the cleverest human I'd met yet.
I opened my mouth a little, about to tell Rose what I knew. That there were more humans all in one group, but then she'd know I had a voice in my head that wasn't mine. I just disguised the hesitation as a cough.

Last edited by Becca on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:11 am

I heard Rose's voice and let myself in, humming. I wandered up the stairs and followed the new voice I heard. Saying something about her Calling? When I found them, I saw Rose with two teenage girls. They were quite obviously souls, for none of them held no violence in their posture. "Hello," I smiled. "I'm Ariana."

(lmao xD)
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:27 pm

"Well, if I can remember correctly..." I began, but the thing was I couldn't remember. Why was Ever's memory so crap? Oi! Ever thought angrily. Oh great she's awake! Shut up! I thought back, not hiding the vicious edge which it contained.
Then I turned around as Ariana walked in. I smiled "Hey" I said, happily then went back to trying to remember her calling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:14 am

I smiled and walked closer to the three girls. I held my hand out to the girl closest to me. She had dark hair and a slight tan. She shook it meekly and told me her name was Daisies In The Wind. That was such a pretty name. She also told me it sounded better in the language of the Flowers. I'd never been there, so I wouldn't have known.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:31 am

It was impossible to speak the Flowers' language on Earth. Mostly because through the years we spend in Cryotanks, we forget some of the details of the previous planet. "But call me Daisy." I added.
Our name is Becca.
No, your name is Becca.
And you're in my body..
But I am a separate entity.
Shutup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The World :: America-
Jump to: