The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca
Admin
Becca

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:40 pm

I froze when I heard the sound of another car heading our way. I heard a door open and close and then I heard footsteps. I pulled two pairs of sunglasses from the glove compartment and handed one to Abbi, panicking internally. I slid the glasses onto my face and turned got out of the car and turned to face the girl. I did a double take. "Ever?" I asked, shocked. Where did she get a car? And more to the point an AWESOME car !
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Islid my glasses on, "Ever?"I echoed Becca, looking at Ever.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:46 pm

I tried to remember the names I'd heard in Ever's memories. Then I tried to match them with the 2 faces, one was Becca, the other I had to search a little harder for because Ever didn't know her that well...but it came...Abbigail. I decided to act human until I could knock them out or they figured out I wasn't human. "Becca? Abbi?" I said, sounding like I was surprised to see them.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:49 pm

I took the shades off and dumped them on the seat. "Wh- How did you get a car? Did you steal it?" I asked, surprised that she'd already got a car and new clothes/accessories. She'd only been gone a few hours . . .Right?
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:53 pm

"yeah, how?" I asked, jumpingout of the car and walking towards Ever.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:55 pm

"Yeah, I stole it from a place just in the town." I lied, convincingly. My host had never been able to lie and be believed but for me it was easy. Though, to no-one's but my own knowledge a little bit of Ever still lingered in my mind. I hoped it wouldn't stay for long, but if it was her she didn't seem strong.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:57 pm

"Oh.."I said and stopped just in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:01 pm

"But.. why?? I mean, you're going to stay human longer if you stay with us." I half-smiled. It struck me that she had shades on and hadn't taken them off. That seemed weird, but I wasn't going to question her. She could take it the wrong way. I knew I should be more like Jared, not caring what anyone thought of hm, but I wasn't. So I cared whether Ever liked me.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:05 pm

"I know, that's why I came back." I said, smiling. At that moment I remembered I had my contacts on underneath my shades and they was probably getting suspicious about me keeping them on. So I took them off and chucked them into the car.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:08 pm

"Well lets getgoing then, Im going to get some seriouse sunburn ifI don't get back in the shade" I said and grabbed Ever's arm topull her with me.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:12 pm

"Wait," I called. "While we're out, you think we should get some supplies?" I asked, trying to think of how much food was left.

(ooc: is it me or does it seem like someone goes on a raid every week? :L)
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:16 pm

"I got it covered." I said, happily and grabbed some random stuff I'd packed in my car and chucked it at her. I also grabbed the sun cream I'd put in my glove compartment and passed it to the other girl. If I could get them everything they wanted hopefully they'd trust me and they'd be 'dead' in no time.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:17 pm

"Oh.. Thanks" Isaid,squeezing some out and putting it on my arm.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:18 pm

"Wow, you have been busy, haven't you?" I said rhetorically.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:23 pm

"Well I didn't want to turn up empty handed... I thought you'd never let me back into the caves." I lied again, happily.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:39 pm

As thoughts formed in my head, making math out of things I noticed, I slowly became braver. "Why wouldn't we take you back? If you were part of the human race.." Slight pause. "We'd welcome you back without the bag of stuff. That is, of course, if you hadn't been caught."
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:43 pm

I raised my eyebrowat Becca before lettingEver go and walkingover to where Becca was standing and stood next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:46 pm

"Suspicious, are we?" I said, raising my own eyebrows. "Ha. Rightfully so." I laughed, then grabbed my gun out of my pocket and pointed it at them. "Your smarter then Ever was."
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:49 pm

I froze in place. "You wouldn't shoot." I stated, my face the only part of me that was moving. Apart from my hand, moving slowly, unnoticably to my pocket, where there was a penknife. I wished I'd brought the rifle, but I didn't know where it was -probably with Jeb- and I didn't want to make a fuss of us leaving.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:53 pm

"You wouldn'twouldyou..unless. OHMY! Shes asoul!" I said,grabbing Becca'sarm and backing away.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:54 pm

"Ha. No sh*t Sherlock & believe me I would. I'm not spineless like Ever." I laughed, looking at them both.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:58 pm

I didn't care if the Seeker took me. I would've gone down fighting. And, who knows.. maybe I'd stick around and annoy the hell out of the soul who was inside me. "You're going down." I murmured, pulling the knife out of my pocket. I flipped it open. Maybe Cerdd's revolver would be in the car. Who knew a word of what she was saying, anyway?
I suddenly wondered why my mind was wandering and not concentrating on the Seeker infront of us that was going to shoot us. I was pressed against the car from Abbi moving us back. I reached back and across subtly and opened the glove compartment.

Last edited by Becca on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:01 pm

"What are you doing?" I mumbled under my breath. Not aking my eyeoff Ever. Or if that was her name. "What is your name?"I askedEver.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:05 pm

I ignored Abbi, because I didn't want the Seeker to know until I already had the gun in my hand. "Yeah, what is your name? I mean it could be Ever and in that case, it's fine but if it's not, we'll be calling you the wrong name and that's rude." I rambled, my voice hiding the sound of rattling in the glove compartment. My fingers hit the jackpot. A barrel , they moved along. The trigger. I flipped it in my hand and brought it up, pointing it at 'Ever'.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:07 pm

"Ha. Like you care. You know I'll beat you in a fight so how about you come calmly and no one gets hurt." I said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)   Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Useless. Utterly Useless. (Abbi, Ever)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The World :: America-
Jump to: