The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
The shot broke the silence... Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
The shot broke the silence... B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
The shot broke the silence... Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
The shot broke the silence... Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
The shot broke the silence... EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
The shot broke the silence... EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
The shot broke the silence... EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
The shot broke the silence... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
The shot broke the silence... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
The shot broke the silence... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
The shot broke the silence... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
The shot broke the silence... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

The shot broke the silence...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

The shot broke the silence... Empty
PostSubject: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 am

It had been about a week since Jared and the boys had left for the raid. When they got back, I ran into Jared as I was coming back from washing some clothes with Trudy and Lily. He had said that they had got everything I asked and asked if I could come help unload. I said yes and we had got to the jeep and was lifting off the medical supplies.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 am

The jeep was backed up to the entrance to the caves. Everyone was handling the cryotanks carefully. jared wasn't sure if that was because they were scared of them or if it was just because they looked fragile. Jared was handling then carefully because of the fragility.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:33 am

"You can be as rough as you need to be with them. They are made from a material that can withstand the conditions of space. Oh and they won't harm you" I explained. picking some up and attaching them to some rope we was using to drag them.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 am

"Oh. Really?" Jared asked. "They look like glass." He did the same as Wanderer. They needed to get them to Doc and the jeep back to hiding before the sun came up. Taking them one by one would take all day.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:53 am

"yeah. They are made from a material not from this planet" I said.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:02 am

"Oh," Jared smiled. He tied another couple of cryotanks to the rope.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 am

"That should be enough for one trip. They can get quite heavy in a big load" I said, attaching the last one and walking away from the jeep. I bent down the pick the other end up.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 am

Jared helped Wanderer with the load, smiling. They were supposed to take them to Doc's.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:35 am

I smiled as we hurled them and walked in the direction of the entrance. We suddenly froze. An ear splitting crack erupted through the desert. It echo'd in every direction. I frantically looked around trying to place the sound. A gun Melanie supplied. I looked at Jared.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 am

Jared was in motion as soon as the gun was shot. He dumped the cryotanks, glanced at Wanderer and ran through the caves to the source of the sound. he couldn't be certain of where that was, though. It echoed everywhere. Who was the only person who would want to shoot someone? Or who someone would want to shoot?
The Seeker.
Jared took off in the direction of the prison. He figured all this out in five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 am

When Jared took off. I followed. We ran into the caves and in the direction of the prison.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:51 am

Jared sped up when he saw the reflection of blue light at the end of the tunnel. He rounded the corner and froze. The Seeker was on the ground, with Brandt holding her down. There was someone else on the ground, too. covered in blood.
Wes.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:56 am

When we rounded the corner. I screamed quietly in horror. Wes. Tears spilled down over my eyes. I didn't know Wes well but he had accepted me.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Doc was bent over Wes and Jared knew there was nothing they could do. He moved closer to Wanderer and hugged her to his chest, not crying.. but the guy equivalent of grieving.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 pm

I clutched to Jared. Tears falling over my face. Melanie too, crying in my head. I watched as Doc was bent over Doc and Brandt had gotten the seeker on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Everyone was running into the storage room now, oblivious to jared and Wanderer. There were two sharp clicks and Jared moved warily, still holding Wanderer, to see who the Seeker was aiming at, now. Surprisingly, The Seeker was still on the ground. Aaron was holding the rifle to her head.
"Aaron!" Jared's voice barked.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 pm

"NO!" I shouted, running further so I was stood in the shooting range of the gun. I had managed to pull Jared with me but making sure he was out of range.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 pm

When Wanderer positioned Jared so he was out of range of the gun, he rolled his eyes and went to stand right next to her again. "Aaron, think about it. Freedom and Isiah are here. Nothing you do will change what happened to Wes. Do you really want to be a murder, too?" Jared said calmly, like a police officer talking down a psycho with a gun. "Come on, bro." He couldn't say what they were going to do with the Seeker in front of her, so he just kept quiet about that.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 pm

I looked at Jared as he just stood next to me. I just sighed, and tried to push him out of the way but he wouldn't budge. I closed my eyes and centered myself. I don't think I could cope anymore... Who could murder someone? Especially a seeker.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Jared wrapped his arms around Wanderer again. "Aaron, come on. Give the rifle to m-" He remembered Wanderer in his arms. "Jeb." He fixed and smiled encouragingly at Aaron when he looked at Jared. "Come on, dude."
Aaron backed off and handed the gun to Jeb. There were sounds of crying around, but also sighs of relief.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 pm

I relaxed when he gave the gun to Jeb. I ran over to where Doc was. "I..i..is.. h...h..he...d"- I found it hard to say the word.- "....dead?" I asked. Tears replacing old ones.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Jared followed close behind Wanderer, kneeling beside Wes' body. "Yes, Wanda." Jared whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 pm

I sucked in a deep breath to choke back a sob making it's way up my throat. "B..but.. h..he can't" I said.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Jared grimaced when fresh sobs came from Wanderer. He wrapped his arms around her again, watching the crowd disperse slowly. First to go were Liam, Freedom and Isiah -after Lucina asked Liam to take them-. Everyone came to say something nice to Wes first, or to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 pm

My chest hurt after how many sobs I had to stifle. Until one point I couldn't hold them back and they came back louder... I hope Lily was okay... I couldn't see her here. I dropped from my knees so I was sat next to Wes. I hadn't realised I had sat in his blood but that didn't matter as much. I sat there and sobbed in grief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... Empty

Back to top Go down

The shot broke the silence...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The Caves :: Entrance to the caves-
Jump to: