The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

The shot broke the silence...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 pm

Jared watched as Doc closed Wes' eyes. He was still only young. A boy. Jared closed his own eyes. It was hard to imagine the caves without Wes.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 pm

I closed my eyes and centered myself which didn't work. I only broke out in more sobs.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Eventually, Doc moved back and Jared looked at the Seeker, who was watching Wes with a grin. When Wanderer burst into more sobs, the Seeker laughed. Jared glared.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 pm

I head shot to the seeker who was laughing. I glared. "How?" I asked. One word...
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Jared glared at the Seeker. how could she laugh when she'd just killed a part of their family?! jared felt like taking the gun out of Jeb's hands, now. His body tensed, resisting the urge.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 pm

"Don't" I whispered to Jared. When the seeker stopped laughing. "Oh, Hello Melanie." In a not-so pleasant voice.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Jared flinched when the Seeker said Mel's name, but -because Wanderer asked him to- he didn't react to it.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:41 pm

"I go by the name Wanda" I answered and then repeated the question, "How?"
"Because they were wrong and I were right! I knew what you were up to!" She shouted. and I flinched back into Jared.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Jared tightened his grip on Wanderer protectively. He was still glaring at the Seeker. How dare she kill their friend and then terrify Wanda? How dare she?!
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:46 pm

I sighed and watched as Doc got Ian and Kyle to carry Wes out. I closed my eyes when they were gone and began to sob again.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 pm

"Shhh," Jared comforted her. He was sure his proper grieving would come later. Right now, it was just anger.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 pm

I slowly got up and followed everyone out. The seeker just stayed put. I really dis-liked her. "I really dis-like her" I said outloud between sobs. I took a deep breath and slowed my breathing; Making me stop sobbing so much.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Jared followed Wanderer, staying close to her side. "Don't shoot her." He murmured to the men as he passed.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:02 pm

"Thank you" I said. Making my way to Snowie and Becca's room.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Jared smiled. he wasn't sure if he should go with her. He hesitated.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:15 pm

"You don't have to come.." I trailed off. I didn't mind if he did or didn't come. He may have something to do.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 pm

"But you wouldn't mind if I did...?" Jared asked warily. She might want to be on her own.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:18 pm

"No. Of course not. Melanie doesn't have anything against it either." I said laughing at Melanie jumping aroundtelling me to say for him come with us.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Jared grinned and caught up to her again.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:25 pm

I smiled through the tears and kept walking. It was awfully quiet in the caves now. When we reached Becca and Snowie's room. I went and sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Jared entered Becca, Snowie and Wanderer's room, too. he'd been spending a lot of time in there lately with Wanda and Snowie. He sat against the wall again, not wanting to make wanda uncomfortable. He hadn't thought about it before. He just saw them cry and he needed to help in anyway he could.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:34 pm

I watched as he sat and I closed my eyes. Tears spilling over again but I was silent this time. Me and Melanie was telling eachother stories to try and lighten the mood. Humans had really wierd fairytales. Glass slippers? princes? "Jared. Why do most fairy tales have princes in them?" I asked him after a while.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Jared chuckled quietly at Wanderer's random question. "Uh.. I'm not sure. Maybe men are supposed to make everything better." He joked, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:40 pm

"Haha, Me and Melanie are exchanging stories... humans have some very strange stories..." I answered, opening my eyes and smiling through the tears that had stopped for a while.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Jared laughed. "I'm pretty sure your stories are stranger."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shot broke the silence...   The shot broke the silence... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shot broke the silence...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The Caves :: Entrance to the caves-
Jump to: