The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:07 am

We were in their car - Isabella, Jared, Kyle and Jamie. I was sitting in the back and had no idea where we were going. I watched out of the windows just for something to do other than to look around inside the car and catch Kyle's eyes. I watched the trees go past and then the numbers of them withered and there was just sparse desert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:13 am

We traveled for a long time. We had collected stuff for the raids and was coming to the end of the journey back. We had it all planned out. We would drive to the entrance and I would take Cerdd to Jeb and introduce her to everyone while the boys would go park the car in the hiding place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:16 am

It was practically silent as we drove. The desert was boring and I kindof wondered if it was really necessary to drive through it. But obviously it was. I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:20 am

The car came to a standstill and I climbed out. The desert heat hit me and I had to grab a bottle oof water and take a drink from it.
"Come on then" I said to Cerdd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:22 am

I opened my eyes and climbed out of the car. I smiled at Bella but said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:25 am

I grabbed a torch from the trunk of the car and set off into the black ramp that led to the big cave system we called home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:31 am

I moved away from the car as it drove off. Bella was gone. It was dark. I spun until I found the light of the torch. I jogged so I caught up with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:36 am

I giggled a little but carried on walking. We reached the main part of the cave now and I passed her the torch, "You may need this for a while" I said and walked into the kitchen. It was lunch time so most people were in the kitchen having lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 am

It was light in this room, so I turned off the torch. I stood in the doorway, slightly behind Bella. There were a lot of people in the room. People who would either have the same reaction as Kyle or Bella. I was hoping Bella but my head was telling me that most people would agree with Kyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:55 am

"Hey everyone!" I shouted and watched everyone stand up and walk towards me to tell me good job and if everyone was alright etc.. They hadn't noticed Cerdd yet. "This is Cerdd. We found eachother while .. sorting out a seeker" I added motioning towards Cerdd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:59 am

I cringed when she drew attention to me. There were a lot of people here and I meant a lot. I wondered in awe how they managed to stay off the radar for so long, a group of this big.

(ooc:heh heh xD get used to it, Cerdd, there's more people to come xD Not everyone'z in daa' kitchen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:12 am

I smiled at Cerdd and wandered over to the basket of bread and got 2 rolls. I walked back over and gave one to Cerdd before starting mine.

(hahaz x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:18 am

The whole room was watching me. It felt like as soon as I took a bite of bread, the whole room would erupt into applause. The uneven lump of bread Bella had left in my hand was clearly made here. The invaders wouldn't have this. It would have to be perfect. I didn't want to eat it. They had made this themselves and I couldn't just walk in and take their stuff. I just kept it in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:25 am

I wasn't used to being around people yet so i wasnt stood with everyone else. I stood at the back, trying not to make eye contact with kyle. I looked over at the new girl, well at least I wasn't the only new person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:27 am

I looked at the dark haired girl in the corner. She stood out because she wasn't part of the group who came to congratulate Bella. She looked kinda shy. It was almost as if she knew how I felt. I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:35 am

When she looked at me and smiled I turned away, I wasn't good with people. If I let her become my friend she'd probably end up getting hurt like everyone else I let into my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:39 am

See? People here weren't friendly like Bella. They were just like Kyle. I worried about finding my way out. I'd probably need it. Then I worried about getting caught by either a human or a soul. I didn't know what would be worse. Human - they'd probably skin me alive for trying to tell the souls where we were.
Soul - They's 'insert' someone into me -I shuddered- and bring a whole horde of souls down on this place.
Souls. Definately worse.
Okay, so I guess leaving was out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 am

I wandered through the crowd trying to get to the corridor which led to my room. I bumped into Kyle half way through the crowd. He just glared at me angrily "watch were your going" He growled but I ignored him and carried on walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:00 pm

I heard someone speak. It sounded louder than the others but quieter in ways, too. I could hear him better, maybe because I'd heard his voice before, but he wasn't talking loudly. My head snapped up to look at Kyle. But I realised it wasn't Kyle. The guy sounded exactly like him and looked almost exactly like him, but there was a difference. They had to be brothers.
Kyle's clone looked at us again and Ever started walking again. My hand twitched toward the revolver, not to shoot him, just to make him apologize, but his eyes followed my hand and his eyes blazed with anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:29 pm

"Oh don't worry, thats Ian." I said to Cerdd then turned Ian and said, "Lay off! wouldn't you be scared if people were looking at you like you were?!" He just shrugged and walked up to us, "Sorry" He murmured before tapping her on the shoulder, smiling at me and walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:35 pm

I smiled a small smile at Bella and then at Kyle's Clone. I stayed silent, even though it wasn't me who I wanted an apology for. There was nothing to apologize to me about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:44 pm

I looked around the kitchen for jeb and when i spotted him i said, "jeb! Please can i give her the tour?"
"sure" he replied with and when he had finished i grAbbed her hand and pulled her out of the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:51 pm

I was listening to the kind old man one second, then the next, I was being pulled along the dark hall again. I almost dropped the torch. Or 'flashlight' as the americans called them. I flicked it on and used that so I didn't run into a wall. I looked behind and saw a few of the people still watching us, but most of the people had moved to sit down again. I still have the bread roll, but I'd put it in my pocket so now Bella was holding that hand to drag me with.
"Ble ti mynd?" I asked.

(ooc: Translation; where you going? courtesy of... ME.. welsh teacher:L)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:10 pm

"eh?" i said letting go of her arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 pm

I asked again. "Ble ti mynd?" I shone the torch down the hall. "Wyt ti mynd yn stafell newydd?"

(ooc: Where you going? Are you going to a new room? - translation courtesy of Moi xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)   Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Home from the Raid... with an Addition (Isabella, open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next