The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Hiding - Open Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Hiding - Open B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Hiding - Open Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Hiding - Open Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Hiding - Open EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Hiding - Open EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Hiding - Open EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Hiding - Open EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Hiding - Open EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Hiding - Open EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Hiding - Open EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Hiding - Open EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Hiding - Open EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hiding - Open

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:53 am

I was sat on the sand in the middle of the desert, my water was almost gone and it must have been the hottest day on record. I had my black denim shorts on, which wasnt a good idea and I'd had to wear my bikini top to avoid over heating. I had managed to find some shade, not very much but a little. I was all alone, parched and clearly gonna die. Why had I decided to trek across this stupid desert? Oh yeah, to see if any humans still lived here. Like they would, I mean I even couldnt live and I'd had ages of experience doing this.
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Finally! Allowed on a raid. It was probably because I was so annoyed by the thing. I needed a break to calm down. Jared wasn't pleased, but as we were reminded on a daily basis, it was Jeb's house. It was weird 'cause it was the middle of the day but Kyle had said it was some kind of emergency? Well, if it was nothing to do with it, I was in.
I sat in the passenger seat of the jeep after winning a gane of rock, paper, scissors with Kyle. I spotted something in the middle of the desert. "ohmygod, Jared!" I panicked, pointing at the thing.
Jared looked around. The thing was clearly alone. There was no trees or bushes for miles for anyone to hide in. I was pretty sure I knew what was going through his head.
"Jared, please don't" I complained.
"Shut up, Tami." He barked. "This is my raid."
I groaned as he drove toward it.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:18 pm

I heard something coming towards me, but when I looked I thought I was hilucinating. I saw a car, a jeep to be precise but it couldnt be and if it was then it was probably souls. I wanted to run, but I didnt have the energy to move. I was going to die anyway what was the point in resistance?
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:20 pm

I got out before Jared had stopped properly. I walked over. It looked completley defenceless, but who knew? I knelt in front of it, hands twitching to restrain it. "Look at me." I told it.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:27 pm

I heard a voice, a female voce. It told me to look at whatever it was, but like I was gonna do what it said. I couldnt fight but if I could do anything I wasnt gonna do what it said.
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 pm

I sighed as I heard steps on the ground behind me. "Look at me." I repeated to the 'person'. It obviously wasn't gonna do what I said. I gestured with my hand for Jared to come towards us. If it wasn't going to obey, I wouldn't be able to stop Jared hurting it. not that I cared.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 pm

I heard another pair of footsteps, this obviously could be humans. I'd spent my whole life from the first moment I knew of the souls searching for other humans and found 0. How could there be more then one in the same place?
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:41 pm

I sighed again. "Do it." God, this worm was stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:52 pm

I wondered what I could do? If I could atually do anything to save myself? Then I decided, it was was true. I was defenceless, I was weak from the lack of food and water, I was boiled from the heat. The tan I'd got, I would of used to loved to have before the car crash and this. I used to be that shallow. I guess it's true, what goes around comes around. I used to treat people like crap and now I was sat in the middle of a desert, weak, defenceless. That's when Pixie appeared. 'God, your so stubborn.' She told me, I knew no-one else could see her. My own dead little sister, I'd started seeing about a month after the car crash from which I was the only surviver. After she said that she was gone, great well thanks for the help Pixie! She was never any help, but I had to admit seeing her was always the highlight of my day. I made a choice, a quick reckless one. What was the point in living? I mean, if I died I'd have everything. I'd get to see my sister, my mum, my dad, everyone! So I turned to face the voice, with my eyes shut from my weakness. I couldn't even keep my eye lids open now, god I hoped my death would be quick and painless. Like a bullet to the heart or something.
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:08 pm

I sighed when it turned to face me with it's eyes closed. This thing wasn't very smart. If it wouldn't open it's eyes, it had to be a soul. I nodded to Jared who walked behind it and restrained it, half dragging it to the jeep. "Ian, move." I told him and he slid over to the middle seat. I opened the door and Jared put it where Ian was. I looked around but there was no blindfold. I tore the bottom of my shirt off and tied it around it's eyes. We would have to go back to the caves before leaving again.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Who ever was pulling me was awfully strong and rough, so rough it hurt. I tried to fight the grip on my shoulders but I couldn't, I was too weak. All I heard was someone mention the names Jared and Ian. Then all of a sudden something was over my eyes. I'd never seen a soul do this, but it had too be. The only thing running through my mind was when it would all be over and I'd get to see my mum, dad and sister again.
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 pm

"Jared, what?! Where are you going? It's- It's one of them! You're going to add it to the one you've got in storage?! Can't we just kill it? Pleeeeease?" I begged. Jared looked at me with an expression so close to hate it was unbelievable. I sighed, rolled my eyes and leaned my head against the headrest. This was his raid. He did what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Okay, these were some seriously messed up souls. The females voice was full of hate and they had another one in storage? What were they cannibals? At least there was another survivor, another human. She wanted to kill me, I was expecting a bullet in me any second. When the pain didn't come, I just slumped into the back of the seat. I needed water so much, onced I'd drunk I could garantee I'd be begging them to kill me, to make it quick and stop wasting time.
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Jared started barking orders. 'Give it water, Ian' 'Shut up, Tami' 'Kyle, calm down'. I sighed. "Why don't you just take the freaking blindfold off it's eyes. I hadn't realised we were opening a hotel for the worms." I said sourly
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:40 pm

I heard the females sharp tone, but she called me a worm? What was that a new nickname for humans or something? Someone finally gave me water and it didn't take long before I had no more to drink, it was empty. "Do...Do what...What she said..kill me!" I begged, blinded but I knew they'd heard me.
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:44 pm

... Surely an invader would just tear up the host's brain like we'd seen them do a couple of times before. Maybe it was a new one. Maybe it didn't know how to do that yet..
"Jared, stop the car." I ordered. He ignored me. I rolled my eyes and reached for the wheel, pulling it towards me. The car turned sharply to the right and then screeched to a stop.
"What the hell, Tami?!" Jared shouted.
"Just shup up, beefcake." it was darker in the car than it was outside. I reached back, ignoring Kyle's glare, and pulled the blindfold down. I grabbed a flashlight and shone it into it's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:48 pm

I winced and cringed away from the light. It was too bright for my eyes, I didn't know how long we'd been driving but it must have been a while because it was starting to get dark. All I could see was that I was surrounded my huge men and one women. The female with the harsh voice who was shining the light into my eyes. I didn't like it, the light was too bright. I shut them after about 5 seconds.
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:51 pm

I flicked the flashlight off and froze. Everyone was silent. Everyone had missed what they'd been expecting to see. A silver reflection bounce around the car. "You're a.. human?!" I asked, surprised. I was the only one who could talk.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:53 pm

I nodded, unwillingly. Refusing to look at them. Why was they so suprised, I still didn't know if they were human or soul. Though, I still thought they were soul.
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:55 pm

I could tell that she didn't want to look at me. I shone the flashlight in my face. "Look." I insisted.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:57 pm

I didn't move, still frightened. Not just of her, but of the 3 other huge, threatening men inside the car. That's when Pixie appeared out of the car window. 'Come on, just look at her. You stupid stubborn person.' She teased, usual Pixie. I did as she said for a change and looked. There wasn't any silver reflection. She was human? What the?
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:21 am

When she looked at me, I tapped Ian's leg to make him look at me. I shone the flashlight in his eyes. He blinked twice then kept his eyes open. I moved the flashlight to Kyle's eyes. She wouldn't have been able to see Jared's and he probably would've hit me for doing it, so I left him out. "Jared, drive." I told him. "Home," I rolled my eyes when he glared at me. "You want to sit here all night and let the others starve?" I challenged. "Jeb and the others can look after her and we can go on the raid." I turned back to look at the new human. "What's your name?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:35 am

I watched as she shone the light in the eyes of the others. "E...ever." I mummbled, not many people understood when I told them that was my name. They usually thought I was just saying random words. I was still a little confused.
Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 am

"Ever? Your name is Ever? Mine is Tami and this is Ian, Kyle and Jared." I told her gesturing to each of the guys in turn. I sat properly in my seat. "I think she must be starving. God knows how long she was sitting in the desert. Just drive home or I'll get out and walk. You want me to be killed by them? And lead them to you?" Jared started the car, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 am

I didnt know whether to trust them or not because I hadnt seen any humans in well... what felt like forever. It wasnt like me too act like this, I was a fighter.. but i felt so weak and out of place. I started mumbling to myself in Italian, esuming they couldnt understand me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiding - Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next