The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Hiding - Open - Page 3 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Hiding - Open - Page 3 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Hiding - Open - Page 3 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Hiding - Open - Page 3 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hiding - Open

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

Hiding - Open - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:01 pm

"Are you sure about this... I mean I've only just arrived..." I asked, nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:03 pm

"If you don't want to tell them, I'll just tell them to shut up when they get in here." I smiled. The shouting stopped.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:17 pm

"I don't know... What do you think?" I asked, I didn't know them at all but she did. She'd know how they'd react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:25 pm

"You said they were close, right?" I asked. "Kyle would probably freak out if he knew someone else had been... killed. Ian would probably ... Well Ian's unpredictable. He might act the same as Kyle or he might be happy that he knows or he might be indifferent. But personally, I think they deserves to know." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:29 pm

"If you think so then.." I agreed, I was a little shaky but I hoped this news wouldn't make them hate me on the first day well the first about 10-15 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:32 pm

The boys walked through the door. "Please don't freak out, please don't freak out. please don't freak out." I chanted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:35 pm

I was thinking of what to say, having it all planned out would help me. But when they walked in my mind blanked. "What's up?" The larger one of the two asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:37 pm

"Hey, boys." I half-smiled, stalling until Ever would start speaking. "You need to turn your volume down. Pretty sure the Seekers could hear that argument."
"There aren't any seekers around for miles." Kyle argued.
"Exactly." "Was all I said.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 pm

I tried not to giggle, it was so happy here even in the darkest of times. "H..Hey" Was all I could manage at this moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:44 pm

"So, guys. Whatcha doin'?" I asked, making conversation while Ever decided whether or not to tell them, I guessed.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:45 pm

I looked at Tami, a look that said 'Thank you' just for stalling while I figured out what to say. I eventually did, I decided to wait until it was most appropriate though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:49 pm

The O'Shea boys looked at me like I was the weirdest person alive. Ian shook his head and Kyle started leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:53 pm

"Wait!" I called, when he began leaving. I regretted it but oh well. "I have something to tell you... about your cousin..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:57 pm

I watched Kyle turn around, confusion and slight anger on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:05 pm

"Elizabeth.... tall, blonde hair, brown eyes, lived in Italy........ I knew her and well..." I didn't know if I wanted to carry on I could already see anger in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:53 am

Ian stood there just gaping at Ever. Kyle was a little more composed. "She's with the Seekers." He told Ian and I.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am

"I'm not lying... I'm telling the truth, she's dead... I'm sorry." I defended myself, well tried to. "I understand you need proof, so here..." I hesitantly lifted my shakey hands behind my neck and uncliped my locket, the last peice of home I had. Engraved on in Italian it said 'Forever & Always, Never dying love'. I handed it Tami, not wanting to hand it to either one of the boys stood in the doorway. "One of the pictures is me and my family, the other me and Liz." I told them. "You can keep it if you want because I think I'm not welcome here so I will be leaving if you dont mind." I replied, heading toward the doorway hoping I could find my own way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:36 am

"Wait," I said, standing up, the open locket in my hands. "What does this say?" I asked Ever. I showed the brothers the locket of the two girls without giving it to them.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 am

"Forever and always, never dying love.." I told her, waiting stood near the doorway. "It was a birthday present"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 pm

"That's sweet," I smiled. Ian was still shocked, but his face moved into a smile. Kyle looked at him as if he was crazy. I knew his train of thought. 'This person came here out of the blue, told us our cousin is dead and you're smiling?' But I could also understand Ian's.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 pm

"Thanks..." I said, smiling a little. I just stood there, staring at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3