The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
A day at the beach (rose-open) Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
A day at the beach (rose-open) B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
A day at the beach (rose-open) Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
A day at the beach (rose-open) Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

A day at the beach (rose-open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

A day at the beach (rose-open) Empty
PostSubject: A day at the beach (rose-open)   A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 am

I was very excited about today. Me and Rose had planned to go to the beach. When I woke up I laid in my bed for a while. After I checked my phone I got up and went downstairs. I went straight to the kitchen and pulled out a bowl and some cereal. After I finished my breakfast I went back up to my room to get ready and pack my bag.

I went to my closet and picked out a bikini. The one I picked was plain black. I felt like going black today. After that, I got a towel out of the bathroom and put it on my bed. Some sunscreen, sunglasses, a book and a few other things with the towel. Next, I got changed into my bikini and went to my wardrobe again. I pulled out this pretty babydoll dress. This was pink with black edging. I got some black flipflops to go with it. At the bottom on my wardrobe I found a beach bag. I pulled that out and put the things I put on my bed in there. I then went downstairs and got a plastic bag to put my phone in. Before I slipped my phone in it I text Daisy and Rose:

You ready? I will come over when you are Smile

When I sent it, I set it to noise and put it in the bag. I moved onto my hair next. There was no need to curl it or anything so I pulled it back into pig tails and left it at that. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then, I went downstairs and turned the TV on, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach (rose-open)   A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:07 pm

I woke up quite early today, 7:00am to be precise. So when I woke up I grabbed the remote to my stereo and turned it on, quite loud so that I didn't go back to bed. It was blasting out 'Kids In Glass Houses - The Morning Afterlife' when I made my way downstairs grabbing my carton of milk and drinking some before doing myself some toast and stuffing my face.

Then I headed back upstairs and into the bathroom, I grabbed my impulse 'Magical Glamour' shower gel and hopped into the shower. My music was still playing but now it was playing some 'You, me at six - Hold me down', it was loud enough for me still to be able to hear it while I was in the shower. When I was done, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me before making my way toward the bedroom.

Daisy, Stars and me had arranged to go down to the beach today which I was sort of looking forward to. Ever was still asleep in my head, which was good. I decided I'd just brush my hair today, too much heat could damage my hair and I didn't want to have to start getting split ends.

I then moved onto getting dressed, I put my brown striped bikini on underneath my warn-down jeans and brown buttoned top. I shoved my towel in my bag & put on the sunglasses I'd worn the day I'd caught Becca & Abbigail. Then I grabbed my phone and checked my text messages. I had 3 in my inbox, 2 from my network and 1 from Stars. I deleted the ones from my network and went straight to the from Stars. It read:

You ready? I will come over when you are Very Happy

I texted back:

Yeah, I'm done. Who's car are we taking?
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach (rose-open)   A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:22 pm

When I got a text back, I stood up and ran to my bag. When I got my phone, I had a message. From Rose. It read:

Yeah, I'm done. Who's car are we taking?

I replied with:

Um. can we take mine? I haven't used it yet and I'll come now
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach (rose-open)   A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:31 pm

I received Star's text while I was sat on one of the kitchen cabinet's drinking some blue WKD out of the bottle.

I replied with:

Yeah, that's fine. The door's open you can let yourself in, I'm in the kitchen. I said, not wanting to move because I was staring out of the glass wall which led to the lake and it was a beautiful view, plus I was comfy.

(OOC: Very Happy, Rose being lazyy;D)
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach (rose-open)   A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 pm

(hahaz x)

Okay I text back.

I grabbed my bag and went out of the door. I didn't lock the door, what soul would break in? I walked down my path and onto the path that led a little bit further down the street. I counted the doors as they went by. I came to number 12 and knocked twice before opening it and stepping in. "Where are you?" I ask, looking around from where I was stood.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach (rose-open)   A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Oh yeah, I thought to myself (Ever was still asleep, for which I was grateful), I'd forgotten to tell her were the kitchen was. "2nd Door Down." I shouted from the kitchen cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach (rose-open)   A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:10 pm

I went the way she said and smiled when I reached her. "hey" I said.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach (rose-open)   A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:49 pm

"Hey." I smiled, turning to face her as she entered through the glossy black door.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach (rose-open)   A day at the beach (rose-open) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:00 am

I woke up at around 8.30am to my alarm/radio playing Paramore(one of the loudest bands I liked). I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I hit the alarm off and laid back on the bed again with a yawn. Five minutes later I got a text. I sighed and got out of bed slowly, wandering over to the dressing table. I picked up my cell and looked at the screen. I ran my free hand through my hair and sighed when I saw that the text was just from my network. I deleted the text and put my phone back on the table.
I wandered through my bedroom and across the landing, grabbing a towel from the cupboard as I walked. I stripped down and hopped into the shower after dumping my towel on a cabinet and turning on the small portable radio.
When I was done, I wandered back into my room wrapped in the turquoise color towel. I sat at my dressing table and plugged in the blow dryer. When my hair was dry, I swapped the blowdryer for root boosters and my flat irons.
When I'd finished my hair, I walked to the big closet. I picked out a strapless white dress with a purple guitar on the side. I chose a pair of purple flipflops and left them all on the bed. I wandered over to a set of drawers and opened the top one. I pulled out a purple one, closed the drawer and walked back to my bed. I got dressed quickly and pulled on my flip flops. I'd been invited to the beach - I didn't normally wear a dress, bikini and flipflops.
I walked to my dressing table and rummaged through a few drawers until I found the right shade of purple nail polish. I painted my nails(fingers and toes) purple and waited for them to dry, while they did, I put some music on my iPod and danced around my room.
When my nails were dry, I looked in the drawer again and pulled out puffy nail stickers. Daisy ones. I stuck one on each big toe and thumb. Next, I moved onto my makeup and 'decorated my face'. I was a little overexcited to see my two friends again. I was very nearly close to hyper. In the same pack as my daisy nail stickers, I had silver gem nail stickers. I stuck one on the outside corner of each eye.
Finally, I was done with my appearance; I skipped downstairs and pulled a can of coke from the refrigerator along with a packet of cheese puffs from the cupboard. I snapped open the can and took a swig. I set it down on the counter with the cheese puffs and jogged upstairs. I took a white beachbag with 'Sun, Sea, Sand' written on it in black, with a little black crown on the first 'S'. I took a dry towel from the cupboard on the landing and put it in the bottom of the bag. Next, I went into my room and picked up my cell and my ipod. I put them in my bag too. I spun 360 a few times on the spot, looking for anything else in my room that I might need. I took my hairbrush off the table and put that in the bag too. I could see nothing else I needed. I wandered downstairs and put the bag on the counter in the kitchen next to my snacks. I sat on the other side of them. I took another sip of my coke and took my cell out of my bag.
I sent a text to Stars and Rose;

Everyone ready to rock? x

I put the cell back in my bag and hopped down from the counter. I looked through the cupboards and cooked a PopTart. I took another swig, dancing around the kitchen, humming. I opened another cupboard and pulled out a bag of marshmallows. Becca liiked marshmallows and I contemplated putting them back but decided that was childish. I dumped the marshmallows in my bag along with three more cans of coke. I took my PopTart out and took a bite. My very hot PopTart. I waved one hand in front of my mouth, but I was laughing at myself. I should've know it would be hot, I just wasn't thinking. I took my seat on the counter again, bouncing the PopTart from hand to hand. I took another drink of coke to cool down my mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at the beach (rose-open)   A day at the beach (rose-open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A day at the beach (rose-open)
Page 1 of 1