The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Access Denied (Open) Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Access Denied (Open) B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Access Denied (Open) Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Access Denied (Open) Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Access Denied (Open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Access Denied (Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Access Denied (Open) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Access Denied (Open) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Access Denied (Open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Access Denied (Open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Access Denied (Open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Access Denied (Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Access Denied (Open) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Access Denied (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca
Admin
Becca

Access Denied (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Access Denied (Open)   Access Denied (Open) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:39 pm

I sat on my bed crosslegged. I'd decided that it was time I did what I was supposed to be doing. While Becca was quiet in my head, barely there anymore, I decided to try to access her memories. I tried looking at her last memories first and suddenly Becca was very aware in my head.
No! She was very certain.
I sighed quietly and went further back, maybe a little too far back. I quickly skimmed through everything unimportant. I learned that Becca's family had been used as a host.
No, they haven't and you will not take them. She was insistent about that.
I hit the heel of my hand against my forehead. I shook my head and tried again. I looked at other things, not where -or who- they were. I saw the standoff between Becca and Abbi and Ever. I flinched when the gunshot was so clear, so loud, in her memory. The pain she remembered had my hand flashing up to my shoulder. It seemed almost impossible that there was no damage there now. There wasn't any damage anywhere on this body. The only imperfection was the small puckered pink line at the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Access Denied (Open)   Access Denied (Open) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:28 pm

I was sat in my garden, eating an apple while admiring the scenery infront of me. I sighed, standing up and turning my back on the deep, dark blue lake and wandered back into my house bored.

I through the apple core into the bin, then began thinking of what I could do today. I switched my music on, and slumped into the sofa. Just then I thought of an idea. I grabbed my black fashion cardigan and put on my black ankle boots then waltzed down the street towards Daisy's house. I knew Stars was out today but Daisy could still be in. I skipped up the stairs and knocked on the door, my vertually white hands rapping at the door. God, Ever was sooooo pale. What was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Access Denied (Open)   Access Denied (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:21 am

I heard a knock at the door and was glad for the distraction. Becca's memories were getting frustrating. I stood up to go and answer it when she threw a memory at me. I carried on walking as I watched in horror.

I am in a room. A long room. It's very black. A few beams of light shoot down the end of the corridor and I know who it will be. The men round the corner and they have angry looks on their faces. All of them.

Becca was very careful not to show me their faces properly, or tell me their names.

I jump to my feet, ready for a fight.

There was something Becca left out of that sentence. But I didn't know what. She was protecting something -or someone- more than the rest. As much as I tried to stop what was coming, Becca was too strong. She showed me her fight with the men, how she had aimed a rifle at them.

"Don't shoot him!" Someone shouts and I really wish they hadn't. I turn to see Wa-

Her memory cut off, as if she knew that she'd gone too far. I was too horrorstruck to even think about her slipup. How could she have threatened him with a gun? Where did she get the gun from?!
I was at the door, now so I reached up with a shaky hand and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Access Denied (Open)   Access Denied (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:53 am

I smiled as she opened the door, but something then caught Evers attention... the look on Daisy's face. It's not Daisy, It's Becca! She thought, harsher then I'd ever heard. She shoved a memory right at me.

I was sat outside...in the desert. She wasn't showing me which one though. I was sat on the dusty ground, covered in sweat from the boiling hot sun that was beating down on me. My tounge was dry, I hadn't dunk anything in days. I was on the very brink of death. When a car pulled up and some people got out....

That's were it ended.

I almost died to stop myself being one of you. Now I'm gonna make sure you feel the same pain I did. Ever added at the end. Suddenly, I felt hollow guilty. Though I tried to hide it, I'd fight Ever... even though I didn't want to win anymore.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Access Denied (Open)   Access Denied (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:10 pm

I knew the point of Becca's memory attack. it was because any Souls that weren't Seekers abolutely despised violence. She was happy that I was absoltuley terrified of her now but I could also tell she felt a little guilty.
"Hey, E-Rose." I amended with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Access Denied (Open)   Access Denied (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Access Denied (Open)
Page 1 of 1