The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Hiding - Open - Page 2 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Hiding - Open - Page 2 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Hiding - Open - Page 2 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Hiding - Open - Page 2 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hiding - Open

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hiding - Open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:09 am

She started mumbling in some language that sounded like Italian. I left her to it. Eventually, we got to the caves. I hopped out of the car and walked around to Ever's door. I opened it. "This is where we live. This is how we survive." Jared gave me a look that said 'Why are you being nice? We only just met her'.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:51 pm

I slowly, hesitantly climbed out of the jeep. I couldnt see anything but the desert and one big rock. I didnt say anything because I feared if I was rude they'd kill me. Pixie appeared then sat on top of the rock. I decided to stop acting like she wasnt there. "Why do you just keep coming and going, you usually stay?" I asked her, she just shrugged. 'These people, they're sort of nice but very suspicious.' She answered. 'I dont wanna get you killed, like because of my presence. Now that you've spoken to me they probably do think your crazy.' She added, giggling. Then left, great god she was just as annoying dead as alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:08 am

I put one hand under her elbow, guiding her the right way. When she spoke, I frowned and looked at her. "Sorry, what was that?" It sounded like she'd asked us why we kept leaving.. but obviously she hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:09 am

"Oh, Nothing." I said, far to quickly for people ever to think I was telling the truth. I sighed, I didn't want them to think I crazy but I'd rather it be that then them thinking I was a seeker or some sort of new human-soul breed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:14 am

I frowned but nodded. "O..kay." I led her down through the tunnels. Even without the blindfold, I was pretty sure she wouldn't have been able to find her way out (if she was helping the invaders). We led her down through the caves to Doc's room.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:18 am

I stayed close behind Tami, keeping my eyes on the floor. Hoping that Pixie wouldn't decide to show her face around here until I was alone, if I got to be alone. They led me through some tunnels, it was not as boiling down here as it had been outside but it was still hot enough to make me sweat. It cooled down.... a lot when they led me into what looked like a hospital. I was scared then, what was going on?! A hospital?! More humans?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:39 am

I walked Ever to the nearest bed and helped her up onto it. Doc was next to the bed in less then a few seconds, watching Jared cautiously. "She's human," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:11 am

I tried not to look at anything but the ceiling. I admit I had a phobia of doctors but still! I was a little suspicious, not much but a little. This all seemed too good to be true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:32 pm

I sat on a bed next to her, just watching Doc do his thing. He was asking questions like 'What's your name' 'How did you get here' 'do you know where you are', while shining a small flashlight in her eyes. Probably incase she had concussion or something.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:36 pm

I tried to answer all his questions as quickly as possible. I didn't want to be in here, this room, the whole atmosphere was strange. "Everlyn Bailey, I was searching for humans and decided to check the desert, I don't atually know were I am" I answered, the doctor hardly giving me chance to speak inbetween each answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:50 pm

I smiled when Doc was done. "I think she's healthy enough." he told us. "Great!" I said enthusiastically, sliding off the bed. "I'll find her a room."
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:56 pm

"Grazie" I murmured, in Italian, to him before I followed Tami out of the hospital; I hadn't spoken (Apart from answering the doctors questions) since we'd been outside. Scared that if I said the wrong thing they'd kill me. I sighed a little in relief when we got outside of the hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:02 pm

I led her to the rooms. I would be going on the raid with Jared so I led her to my room. "Liam, no questions. Go stay in Jamie's room. I'll explain later."
When he left, I turned and smiled at Ever. "Will this be okay for now?" It would only be for a few days, but Jeb could find somewhere else for her by then.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:15 pm

"Mhmm" I replied, not really knowing what I was doing. Thats when I remembered, the...the seekers on the highway before the desert... they'd chased me... they'd be looking... these people would think I'd deliberatly brought them... great...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:22 pm

I sat on one mattress, the smallest. "So, what brought you here?" I asked with a smile. I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 pm

I decided not to tell them about the souls, if I did they'd be more likely to get caught... that was always how it worked. "I was searching...for other humans.. I had a friend, but she got...taken." I replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:33 pm

I knew how she felt. I watched my dad get caught by them. He was running from them, trying to get to the bridge over the freeway before they caught him, but he didn't manage it. I was hidden in the trees with Liam. Dad had sent me a wink as they caught him. I took the wink to mean that he wanted me to carry on.
"I'm so sorry." I told her. "But what I meant was here as in the middle of the desert with no food and no water. Why here?" I knew she wasn't from the US, so she must've had a reason for coming to the country.. right?
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:37 pm

"I was here because one of my mate's relative's once lived here and she thought they might still be alive somewhere...." I told her, Elizabeth's Dad's Cousin's Son lived here and Liz was apparently really close to him. We never did find him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Well, if he could be alive, he could be here... "What was his name?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:14 am

"I'm not quite sure about his first name, but his last name was something like O' Shea..." I answered, a little doubtful about the chances of him being here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:40 pm

I gaped at her. "O'Shea?" I repeated. Would she be looking for the same O'Sheas that were here? "As in Ian and Kyle?"
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:42 pm

"Something like that yeah..." I replied, surprised by the look on her face. "Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:50 pm

I was about to answer but then shouting came from the room next door. "What were you doing, Ian? Going there on your own?" "What about you, Kyle? You went there on your own." Kyle had no argument for that. I looked at Ever and jabbed a finger towards the wall.
"That's why."
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:54 pm

"Your not serious?! They're here?!" I asked, shocked in a sort of happy way. I was sad because I'd have to tell them about Liz, great! At least they were safe, that's what Elizabeth wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:56 pm

"Well, I'll tell you one thing. I didn't plan that." I told her. I knocked on the wall. "Yo, O'Shea, get in here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding - Open   Hiding - Open - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiding - Open
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next