The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) Empty
PostSubject: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:59 pm

It was the morning after Wes died and Jared had been assigned to taking the jeep back to it's right place. It had been hidden well enough for now, but it couldn't stay there forever. So, while Wanderer went to wash up, Jared went to move the jeep. He was about to get in when he spotted a blonde girl. The same one who had been following them to the motel. The same one who had a gun.
The Seeker.
Jared moved closer to the Seeker warily, silently. He clamped a hand over her mouth and held her close to his body so she couldn't draw a weapon without him knowing about it.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 pm

I'd been tracking the group of humans who'd stole my car for days now. I was in the middle of a desert searching today. I had plenty of dr.pepper with me to keep me hydrated and I had plenty of food. I'd been out for about 2 hours and was gonna start heading back when a hand clamped over my mouth and I started struggling against the hold.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Jared kept his hold tight, walking backwards, toward the caves. Maybe this Seeker would be the perfect opportunity for Wanda to explain how to get the humans back.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 pm

When the person began walking I just decided to go with it. Whoever it was, if it was a human, they'd be dead soon so it didn`t really matter.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Jared took her through the caves, holding one hand over her mouth and one over her eyes, just incase she tried to escape. He took her to Doc and laid her on one of the cots. Gently, of course.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:16 pm

When I was laid down, I struggled even more. What the fug was going on here?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Jared put a restraining hand on each of the Seeker's forearms, to stop her struggling. "Doc, go find Wanda." Doc rushed out of the room and Jared watched the Seeker. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 pm

I stopped struggling when I realized it was a waste of effort. "Why do you think, idiot. You've got my car keys." I said, sarcastically. Not bothering to hide the harsh tone in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:23 pm

"It's not like you need them." Jared said, ignoring the insult. "You don't need to pay for anything; just go get a new one! So, there's another reason.." He guessed.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:26 pm

"Obviously. Do I have to spell it out for you? I'm a seeker, your a human duhh!" I barked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Jared sighed and tried the question a different way. "How did you find us?"
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:29 pm

"Like I'm going to tell you!" I pointed out the obvious. The secret was I'd been searching through records, plus my car keys had a tracking chip inside.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Jared sighed again and rolled his eyes. "Okay." He answered. If Wanda knew how to get the human girl back, they could ask her-if she was like Melanie.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 pm

I sat silently, I wasn't gonna tell him anything. I wasn't gonna reveal any secrets. So what did he want?
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Jared sat up properly, taking his hands off the Seeker. If she tried anything, they'd be back in place before she could say 'Die.'
"So, what's your name?" He asked, making conversation while he waited for Wanderer and Doc to return.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:44 pm

"Desire, Desire Bloom." I answered, sitting up a little. Still angry.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:47 pm

"Are you hungry, Desire Bloom?" He asked. They'd all learned after what happened with Wanderer, that souls shouldn't be treated like animals, and everyone did their best to be nice the Wanderer's Seeker. That was, until she killed Wes.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:51 pm

"No. I'm not." I answered, just as angry as before. Why all the small talk? I looked at anything but him, this was so irritating.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 pm

"Thirsty? Tired?" Jared offered in the same polite tone, although he was pissed that she was such an angry little soul. Ha, literally.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 am

I had just been for a wash and was stood outside talking to Ian. I was rubbing my hair between my hands to try and dry it more quickly. Everyone was so worried about Lily. When Doc rushed up everything went quiet. "You need.. to come" He said, between his panting breath.
"O..okay. Is something wrong?" I asked.
"Jared needs you for... something" He answered. When I heard Jared's name, I didn't say anything else I just waved at Ian and set off in the general direction of wherever it was he was talking about. He passed me and lead me in the direction of the hospital. When we reached the last corner before the main section I heard Jared talking to someone and a blue light shining out.
When I turned so I could see what was happening. I froze.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:44 am

I rolled my eyes as he asked another question. I didn't like this at all, it was too strange. Why was he being so... polite?

I was in the middle of my thinking when another couple of people, but my eyes widened as I realized the girl was a soul. W.H.A.T was going on?
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:13 am

Jared didn't need to turn to know that the quick footsteps were Doc's and Wanderer's. "Hey, Wanda. Doc." He smiled. "This is Desire Bloom."
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:16 am

My mouth went suddenly went dry. Why was there another soul here. I looked at Doc who was giving me a look which made me soon understand why I was here. Oh. "Hello, Desire. I'm Wanderer" I said. Walking over and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:23 am

Jared smiled. Wanderer got it. He watched Desire for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Desire

Desire

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 am

I was shocked, extremely shocked. What was another soul doing here? With th humans? The truth hadn't yet dawned on me, but I kept silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)   What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

What the chizz? Are we getting more visable?! (Desire, Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next