The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ Empty
PostSubject: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:34 pm

I sat in the 'hospital' of the caves. There was a man who everyone called Doc there. He was talking with Jared about something. They'd all half dragged me here to check me over, they hadn't understood my protests. I was all but strapped to one of the two cots, ready for Doc to check me over.
"Ga i fynd nawr?" I complained.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:47 pm

I walked into the hospital, eating my thumbnail, I was sure it would be gone soon. I saw the newbie and I waved. "Hey. Im Shaz." I said sitting myself on a table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:52 pm

"Cerdd dw i." I answered, earning a resounding; 'huh?' from the two men in the corner. The red haired girl called Shaz sat on Doc's desk. I sighed. This was getting annoying. No one ever knew what I was talking about. Why did I ever move to America?
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:57 pm

I told her my name, so she must have told me hers. "Your Cerd?" I asked. "Do you speak any american?" I asked still chewing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:01 pm

I smiled. Someone understood me... kindof. "Some," I answered in a small voice, watching the men's expressions. Jared's looked annoyed, but shocked and Doc's looked shocked too.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:02 pm

"What are they talking about?" I smirked at Cerdd. Something was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:06 pm

I shrugged, smiling. I layed back, staring at the roof. I frowned. There were weird holes in the roof and I could see stars through them. Was it still night time? Really?
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:14 pm

I yawned."So what are ya in for?" I questioned lazily taking my two legs up on the desk bending them and leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:22 pm

"Mae'n ddrwg gennym?" I asked. I was a good actress and I could keep this up for ages. If no one knew I could speak english properly, I wouldn't get bugged.

(translation: sorry? :L)
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:28 pm

I wandered down the halls. I hadn't seen Doc for a while, so I thought I'd go keep him company. (Yes, when Jeb banned me from Wanderer for one day at a time, I had actually nothing to do.) I heard voices as I got closer, though. Hmm.. He was usually alone when he was in his hospital. I entered the big room.
"Hey everyone," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:34 pm

I shook my head at Cerd, looked the conversation was headed no where. I nodded at Becca as she came in. "Hi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:37 pm

I smiled at the girl named Becca and heard her say; 'Sharon' and nod. I wondered why half the people were so formal here. I mean, this girl was like fifteen, sixteen. Normal kids would've been more energetic. Come to think of it, she looked tired. Like, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:42 pm

I pursed my lips, bored already. "Your not going to supply any gossip, are you?" I asked Cerd.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:42 pm

I pursed my lips, bored already. "Your not going to supply any gossip, are you?" I asked Cerd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:45 pm

I smiled, sitting up. Jared flexed, thinking I was leaving. Apparently, I could 'have brought any disease in the world here'. Um.. no dumbass? The invaders cure everything ASAP. Even cancer (even though it's not contagious.).
"No gossip," I agreed with a slight chuckle. That was the first time I'd laughed since I'd been on the run. Well, it was hard to laugh when you were on your own. You never said anything funny. Now, I only ever laughed at memories.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:48 pm

"Ughh." I moaned, "How are you Becca?" I asked her, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:58 pm

I watched Doc warily as he wandered over to me, his conversation with Jared clearly over. I heard Becca say; 'Yeah, good. And you?' I heard her footsteps but didn't know where she was going. Jared appeared on the other side of my cot silently before I could try and escape. I jumped, my hand shooting up to my chest. He'd almost given me a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:45 am

"Yeah, same I think." Scratching my head. "What's wrong with Cerd?" I asked eyeing her suspiciously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:21 am

I heard my name but didn't react to it. I was watching the more threatening of the two men. I sighed, rolling my eyes and then leaned back onto the cot. I stared at the ceiling and Doc took this as consent. I just watched the stars twinkling subtly above me as my body was poked and prodded.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:32 am

I wasn't going to sit and watch Cerd, so instead I looked through Doc's desk. I found some books, but I couldn't understand his handwriting, he'd catch me soon enough anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:38 am

I tuned out of the scene in the room, re-watching memories. I heard Sharon's name but not who said it or what they wanted. Eventually, the boys were done and I looked at Jared expectantly. He took a step aside and I hopped off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:44 am

I heard Doc telling me off for noisying through his stuff, "Sorry." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:09 am

"Diolch i chi am wirio mi dros. Yr wyf yn iawn. Hoffwn i fynd nawr. Wel, yn mynd yn amlwg. Ond yn gadael yr ystafell hon. 'N annhymerus' yn ôl pob tebyg yn gweld rhywfaint o amser i chi yn wahanol." I rambled.

(Trans:Thank you for checking me over. I am fine. I would like to go now. Well, not go obviously. But leave this room. I'll probably see some of you a different time.)
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:17 am

"What?" I asked wondering if she'd speak english for us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:28 am

"Cerdd, out." I answered in simple english with a laugh. "Diolch." Then I sighed. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next