The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharon

Sharon

Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:32 am

"Kay, Bye." I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:42 am

I smiled, nodded then ducked out of the room before Doc found something wrong with me. I was 99.999% sure there was nothing, but y'know..
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:46 am

"Is she okay?" I asked Doc, not knowing if he'd even tell me or not.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Jared heard Doc say; "Yes, she's fine. There's no sign of any physical injuries, but..."
"We've gotta get her to speak English." Jared finished for him, watching Doc.
"Yes," Was all Doc said.
"Know any Welsh, Shaz? Or -at least- that's what we think she's speaking." Jared grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:49 am

I laughed. "Notta clue Jared, I had this thing called Google Transalte, yoy heard of it?" I chuckled dryly. I was having more fun talking with Jared than my own- well Doc, just Doc.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:54 am

Jared rolled his eyes at Sharon with a grin. "Funnily enough, I have. But I haven't used it for yeeeeaaars."
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:57 am

I rubbed the tiredness from my eyes and hopped of the bench. "Funnily enough, me too." I yawned.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:05 am

Jared chuckled, he clapped Doc on the shoulder and looked at Sharon meaningfully then back to Doc. Doc wasn't confused. He knew exactly what Jared meant. Jared looked up. it was dark. Like very dark. what was the time?
Doc smiled at Sharon, satiisfied that there was nothing more he had to do tonight. "Let's go get some sleep, Sharon." He smiled lovingly at her and Jared turnes away, so as not to ruin their moment. They didn't get many at the moment. Doc was usually too busy.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 am

I laughed, I just laughed at him. Like woo, that was just funny. I wiped my eyes from tears of laughter and headed from the room.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:27 am

Jared half glared at Sharon. It was easy to do that. Sharon was like family. Jared's glare said; 'Don't be so harsh. This guy has been working all day everyday to save the planet and he just wants to relax.' Yeah, jared's glare said a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:35 am

Every where I turned there were people forcing me into this relationship. I rolled my eyes and walked on. Doc was sweet, but that was kinda the problem. "Night Doc," I smiled to him. "Jared," I grumbled pushing my way past him.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:48 am

Jared rolled his eyes when Sharon left frostily. He moved out of her way slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~   Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time goes by.. so slowly ~OPEN~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2