The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:49 am

"I..I..I" I bit my tongue. I could say it, what was the worst that could happen. "I..I don't think.." I couldn't I trailed off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:51 am

I took another deep breath and when I spoke, my voice was soft again. "You don't think what?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:52 am

"They are.." I was trying to think how to put it. "I don't think they will be.. around. I don't think you will find them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:05 am

I got what she was saying instantly. "You think they've been. . erased?" I asked, cringing a little. All three of them were like family. The last of the human race.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:08 am

"I dont know. If they are anything like- um.. They my still be there." I said, cringing at my slip up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:35 am

"Anything like. . ." I said, urging her to carry on.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:38 am

"Nothing" I said a little too fast. I shook my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:56 am

I sighed and flashed a glance at the exit, incase anyone was coming. I looked at Wanderer again. "Look, Wanderer, you can tell me. I'm not going to kick off." I smiled. It was only a little lie, but hopefully, her secret wouldn't be anything bad.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:00 am

"I don't know anything" I said, frowning and pulling myself tighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:07 am

I sighed, straightened up and wandered off towards the end of the corridor. I wasn't going to leave, but it seemed that this was the only place I was going to get any peace.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:08 am

I relaxed a little when she left. I loosened myself and crawled to the hole. They needed to go on another raid so the hole was empty. I crawled in and laid down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:14 am

I sighed quietly when she went inside. I heard footsteps, but I couldn't tell if they were coming this way. Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:15 am

I closed my eyes and tried to forget everything that has happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 am

I stayed where I was. I hadn't even noticed I'd been crying until the crying got louder. I didn't know why I was crying. Was it because Becca, Ever and Abbi were missing? Was it because I didn't know what had happened to the? Was it because I knew it could happen to Liam? Or.. was it because I knew I'd been horrible to Wanderer, and really she didn't do anything wrong?
To none of these questions I had the answers.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:50 am

I heard tami crying but I stayed quiet though. I stayed curled up in the corner until I realised I actually need to talk to someone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 am

When I remembered Wanderer in the hole, I stood up and left. Maybe she would come out now, instead of being cramped in the ball. I ran to my room and curled up in a ball on the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 am

After a while. I got out and went into the big cavern. Big mistake with my eyes all red and puffy. I rubbed at them to get rid of the tears but that just made it worse. I sighed and carried on walking, trying to ignore the stares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:27 am

I wandered over to Wanderer. haha like what I did there? And saw her red eyes. She's been crying. "Wanderer, beth sy'n bod?" I asked, not wanting to speak English to the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:28 am

My face said it all when Cerdd walked up to me. I just looked at her, completly confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 am

"What's wrong?" I whispered, so quiet only Wanderer would hear.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:44 am

My eyes widened as she spoke english. "Umm.. yes" I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:53 am

I frowned and tried again. Did she speak English? "Wanderer, what's the matter?" I asked, still in my whisper.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:42 am

I sighed, I knew she wouldn't tell anyone anything. "Its the others, the ones that are missing" I explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:03 am

"Beth am-" I stopped and sighed. "What about them?" I asked, worried that she would be this cut up.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:14 pm

"I..I.. I don't know, I think they may have been.. um.. ca..captured. Snowie is begging me to save them.. But.. But.. I can't I..I just can't" I explained and then after I said it, realizing I had said too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next