The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:20 pm

I wondered if playing dumb and pretending I didn't understand her anymore would work but after briefly considering it, I realised that there actually was no point in speaking welsh anymore. i still got bugged.
For me, her words held double meaning, but to be fair, I should've been in the psycho ward so, she might not've meant it. "You.. know how to, though?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:50 pm

"umm.. y..ye..yes. Every soul does." I answered, kicking a rock around with my feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:57 am

I just stared at my feet in shock. She knew? But then.. why was Doc still working his butt off trying to find out how by kidnapping souls? "Why don't you tell them?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 pm

"Because I would be betraying my race completely" I answered, blinking hard to hold back the tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 pm

"But.. aren't you doing that by not telling the Seekers about us, anyway?" I asked, confused again. The shock had worn off.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:08 pm

"It's because I care a lot about all of you and I don't want to see you get killed" I answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:22 pm

I smiled. "Look, I know I'm the newbie and I really don't have to right to be saying this, but.." I sighed. "Okay, so Trudy has told me about what happened between the time you got here and the time I did. From what she told me, Zoe and Becca did everything they could to help you. And right now, they need your help."
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:24 pm

"I know! I just can't get myself to agree with myself to help" I answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:50 pm

I wanted to sat something to her that I thought -and hoped- would help to convince her, but I didn't really know her that well so I didn't feel like I had the right to lecture her. On the other hand, I was part of the human race.
"Wanderer? How do your kind get to this planet?"
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 pm

"Cryotanks" I answered instantly and then realising what I had just said and slapping my hand infront of my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:58 pm

"A.. what?" I asked, stunned. I'd never heard that before. I'd been expecting the answer to be like a spaceship or something. Or, even simpler; 'We are born onto this planet'
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 pm

"Cryrotanks" I repeated, looking around the caves making sure no one could hear our conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:12 pm

"And they are. . .?" I was really confused. Maybe she'd explain what they were, maybe she wouldn't. I still had a string of questions which would lead to my suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:13 pm

"What we use to travel through space in" I explained. Quick and simple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:17 pm

"Ah." I answered. "And, do they go back to space for others to come?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 pm

"I don't want to say anymore" I said, truthfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:27 pm

I sighed, skipping my questions. "So, you won't save the human race because you think you'd be betraying your race? Your race which, aparts from you it seems, sees us as nothing. Just another task to complete. Another problem to overcome. A race that, not only takes bodies without thinking, but erases the person inside. Hmm. If only there was a way to save both races.." I muttered, turning and stalking toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:47 pm

"I think I...I" I couldn't say : I think I know a way because she would ask more and more questions and at some point I would probably slip up and tell her how to get souls out without harming anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 pm

I stopped when she spoke. I spun to face Wanderer. "You think..?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 pm

"I..I.. I think.. It doesn't matter" I said and spun around. Running in the opposite direction to where Cerdd was heading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:05 pm

I was undecided whether to follow Wanderer or to ask Jared to have a word. My mind was made up for me when a big dude walked into me -that happened a lot because no one noticed me-. I turned around and saw that it was Jared.
I didn't really know what to say to him, so I followed Wanderer silently instead.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:39 am

I walked silently.. somewhere no one could see me.. at least for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)   One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One.. two.. three.. Three people down! (Wanderer, Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3