The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Taken... by humans?  Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Taken... by humans?  B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Taken... by humans?  Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Taken... by humans?  Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Taken... by humans?  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Taken... by humans?  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Taken... by humans?  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Taken... by humans?  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Taken... by humans?  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Taken... by humans?  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Taken... by humans?  EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Taken... by humans?  EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Taken... by humans?

Go down 
+3
Jared Howe
Becca
Abbigail Fabray
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

Taken... by humans?  Empty
PostSubject: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:13 am

I sat on the sand staring dreamily at the sea. Abbi had shut up for a while now so we both could relax. We were getting on kind of well now...
I had my flowery skirt and white vest on today. But since I was at the beach I had took them off to reveal a light green with sparkly rhinestoned bikini. I breathed in the fresh, moist, salty air and smiled...

[This is the topic where the humans come and capture us...]
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:21 am

I skipped down to the sand after seeing Stars. I was wearing a purple dress and white sneakers. The dress was my choice. The sneakers were Becca's. We weren't getting along but we could comprimise. "Hey Stars," I smiled, sitting on the sand next to her. Becca sighed and I knew what she was annoyed about, so she didn't need to tell me anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 am

I jumped a little when Daisy showed up next to me. "Oh..Hey, Daisy. You scared me then" I said, smiling and picking up some sunglasses and sliding them on.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:27 am

"Sorry," I smiled, crossing my legs. "How are you?" I asked, making conversation. Ever since I'd known Becca, she had always been cynical of conversation because the only conversation she'd had recently had been tinged with stress or fear. There was never a normal conversation outside of- Her thought always cut off before she told me where she used to live.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:32 am

"I'm fine thank you. How are you?" I replied, smiling and pulling two bottles of water out of my bag. Unscrewing one for me and passing the other to Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:36 am

I took the bottle of water, still smiling. "Thank you. And w- I'm good. Thank you." I repeated.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:39 am

It was time. They knew that we could get the humans back so it was time to search for Abbi, Ever and Becca. Jared pulled the van over into the shade of a building. They had been searching for a while already and they'd come here. It was close to the beach, like Zoe had said.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:41 am

"Good and that's okay" I said. I put the bottle down and sat straight up. "You got a swim suit on?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:44 am

"I never come to the beach without one." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:46 am

I smiled grew wider and I got up, I held my hand out to help her get up. "Well, we can go for a swim then" I said.

I was sat in the back of the van curled up in a ball. Ian had his hand resting on my shoulder. The reason he came was to protect me but no soul would hurt another so there was no point
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:50 am

I took her hand to help myself up. "Thank you." I smiled. I pulled my sneakers off and pulled my dress over my head, folding it and placing it on top of my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:53 am

I smiled and pulled my sunglasses off and tossed them on my towel. I started to walk towards the sea. The beach was really empty today, we were the only two people out here to as far as I could see anyway...
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:11 am

I giggled, following Stars to the water. I dived in, leaving my hair down. I surfaced, turning around to look at Stars.

[This is what she looks like ;D]
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:11 am

Jared cut the engine and turned to look at Ian and Wanderer in the back of the van. "Ready, Wanda?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 am

I followed her and dived in after her. My hair was tied up in a high ponytail so it wouldn't get in the way. I resurfaced and turned to face Becca.

"Y..Yes" I said releasing my legs and standing up. I went to the front and followed Jared out of the van.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 am

I scooped my arms under the water and splashed Stars with water. I giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 am

Jared walked with Wanderer around the corner of the building and slid a pair of shades onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 am

We walked together around towards a beach. I looked around, trying to spot them.

I gasped and splashed Becca back when she splashed me.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:33 am

I laughed, ducking under the water. When I came to the surface, Becca was screaming at me. I saw something in the corner of my eye that Becca recognised. A man and a woman. I turned to look at them properly.
JARED! JARED! JARED! She sang, not paying attention anymore. I brought the smaller woman to her attention. Her 'voice' got even louder. WANDAAA! WANDAA!
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 am

When Daisy came back up and turned to look at two people I followed her gaze. When my mind registered who it was Abbi was very there in my head.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:38 am

I panicked and shouted at Becca to shut up. If Becca knew them and was hapy to see them, then they weren't one of us. I turned back to face the horizon, hoping they wouldn't notice us. I turned Stars around when I did.
Becca shut up when I told her to but there was something in the silence. Something she wasn't telling me.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:39 am

Jared's eyes scanned the beach as it came into view. There were only two people on the beach. Two girls. One blonde, one brunette. He nudged Wanderer gently, nodding toward the sea.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:46 am

I looked surprised when Becca turned me around but I did and peeked back over my shoulder, when I saw them looking at us I sucked in a deep, quick breath and dived underwater.

I nodded back and began walking towards the beach. "How are we going to do it?" I whispered to Jared.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:50 am

I wondered what Stars was doing, at first but I turned to look at the two humans and saw that they were watching us. I copied Stars.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:50 am

"Well, they're two teenage girls. They're not going to be hard to 'kidnap'." Jared smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken... by humans?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The World :: America-
Jump to: