The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Taken... by humans?

Go down 
+3
Jared Howe
Becca
Abbigail Fabray
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca
Admin
Becca

Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am

"Go find Stars! She's in danger!" I cried at Rose. Becca still hadn't made an appearence but from her thoughts before, Stars wasn't going to find weapons.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 am

I sighed but took off anyway, running in the direction Star's had. Ever suddenly quiet. I saw the van, doors closed, engine off. There was something not right here. I didn't know what to do, I knew Stars must be in there but I couldn't bring myself to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:43 am

"Jared, Wanderer, I need your help." I murmured, ashamed, when Rose had gone.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:47 am

My eyes had wandered to the van but my attention was called back when someone said my name, "Y...yes?" I asked, hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:47 am

I bit my lip but the silence in my head made me speak. "I-It's Becca." I said simply.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:48 am

"She's still there?" I whispered looking at Jared for one second and then back at Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:49 am

My eyes moved warily to the big man who stayed silent and back to Wanderer. "She was. . ." I replied, ashamed. I looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:57 am

"Oh." I looked at Jared, looking for an answer. I wasn't sure how to answer that. Tell her to get someone to kiss her or overwhelm her.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:05 am

I panicked a little more when all the small girl said was 'Oh'. "I mean, she was here, like just now. And then she saw you and kindof took over and then I gave up and she relaxed and then I got control again and she was silent. I can't hear her at all!" I rambled.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:10 am

"You have to be overwhelmed" Was all I said and ducked my head to stare at my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:44 pm

"I don't know how!" I cried. "She kept everything from me!"
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:04 pm

I didn't say anything, I kept my head down. I knew how to be overwhelmed but that was me.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:07 pm

"Would you mind loosening your grip?" I asked the big human Jared who was still holding my wrists. He rolled his eyes. Yeah, I wasn't really expecting him to. "So are we just gonna stand here all day?"
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:10 pm

I shook my head once and turned to walk towards the van.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:23 pm

I let Jared half-drag me to wherever we were going. I was scrabbling around in my head for Becca again.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:24 pm

I didn't hesitate when we got to the van, I opened the front door and sat down. I didn't want to see them knocking the three girls out.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 am

Jared kept his grip on me with one hand but held Rose with the other. I panicked but didn't say anything. I'd prefer to prolong my life for as long as possible. He kicked the door and it opened which I thought was pretty cool until I saw that there was someone else on the other side that had opened it. I saw Stars unconcious on the floor of the van. Before I registered anything else, I was being shoved into the van, and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:01 pm

I closed my eyes as they knocked all of the girls out. "Be careful" I whispered through tears.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:09 pm

I tried to fight against the guys grip, but before I knew it I was being shoved into the back of the van and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Jared helped Ian and Kyle move the three girls into better positions, nodded at both of them and closed the door. He moved quickly, slipping into the driver's seat and flicked the ignition on.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:21 pm

I curled up on the seat, pulling myself tight. Just don't think about it Melanie though but I didn't reply.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Jared pulled out between the two buildings and found the roads in silence. Eventually, he spoke. "Wanda, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:26 pm

I didn't answer Jared I just nodded slightly. I wanted to get back so this would be over with.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Jared pulled onto the freeway and they were on the home stretch. The girls hadn't lived far from where the caves were so it didn't take long to reach the freeway. All they needed to do was make it for a while on the freeway and then detour down to the caves.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:35 pm

I hoped we were going to drive straight to the cave entrance. I felt too sick to do any running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken... by humans?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The World :: America-
Jump to: