The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Taken... by humans?

Go down 
+3
Jared Howe
Becca
Abbigail Fabray
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:57 am

I could hold my breath for a long time. Abbi was in the cheerleading squad at her old school so she went swimming to keep fit.

"Okay" I said and walked across the road towards the entrance to the beach...
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:06 am

I rose back to the surface and took a quick breath. I ducked back under the water quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://thehostrp.rpg-board.net
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 am

I rose back up to the surface and it clicked. Maybe they were souls and were looking for us. I grabbed Becca's arm and pulled her up. "Come on!" I said and started walking back to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:37 am

I tried to stop Stars pulling me but, then again, if they were humans, why would they risk getting caught in broad daylight? I started walking properly.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:40 am

We all met in the middle of the long sandy stretch of beach.

We walked until we met them on the sand. I was getting sand in my only pair of shoes.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:51 am

I was still wary as I walked closer to the couple. But I was mostly won over. I mean, seriously, souls ruled the world.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:01 am

I looked at the two people and then whispered, "Jared..."

I watched both of the girls carefully. When one, Abbi whispered Jared I froze and my eyes lifted to Jared's face.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:04 am

I wondered if acting human would help our case. When I stopped in the middle of the long line of sand, I kept my eyes on the two in front of me. Becca was trying to break through everything I'd built up. I tensed my muscles, clenching and un-clenching my fists, trying to keep her contained.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:09 am

Jared noticed Becca's fists moving. He didn't look at them, though. He carefully watched the two young girls in front of him. "Becca, Abbi." He smiled. "Or... Sorry, did you keep their names?" Jared asked, keeping it polite.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:15 am

"Daisies In The Wind." I answered with a small smile. The guy, Jared, didn't seem like he would hurt us. He seemed like a soul.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:17 am

I eyes widened when Jared, now a soul had spoken. When Daisy finished speaking I said, "Stars sparkling across the ocean"
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:26 am

"I am Clear snow and my friend here is burning clouds " I answered, my hand extended for them to shake.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:28 am

I smiled and hesitantly reached out my hand to shake Burning Clouds' hand first. Both of them had one hand outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:29 am

When 'Daisies In The Wind' shook Jared's hand, he twisted her arm behind her back. He tried his hardest not to hurt them but he was firm.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:45 am

When Daisy had shook Clear snow's hand I smiled. But then that was soon gone when he twisted her arm. I gasped and let out a little squeek. "Let her go, Human!" I said. It was obvious now, only humans treated others like that. They were so... violent.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Suddenly, it wasn't Jared I was struggling against. It was Becca. She took over so that I wasn't struggling at all. I tried convincing her that if she spoke she'd get us killed but she didn't listen. "Jared, it's Becca." I sighed. Of course, he wouldn't listen and we'd get killed.
Jared wouldn't do that. She told me.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:32 pm

I had been inside dancing around my house to music by Glee, which strangely enough was my favourite TV show now. When I heard some commotion coming from outside, so I went to investigate. Seeing Daisy, Abbigail and two other people I'd only seen in Ever's memories. I ran out of the house towards them.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:35 pm

It didn't look like I was being held against my will. Just like I was standing very close to Jared. I wanted to tell Stars and Rose to run but it didn't happen. Becca was too strong after seeing Jared and 'Wanda'.
Jared's grip tightened on us when he heard what Becca said. "Stars, Rose, could you do me a favor, please?" Becca smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:44 pm

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion. "What?" I muttered, staring at the people around Daisy, rather then Daisy herself. I kept just enough distance so they couldn't touch me but close enough so I had a proper view of them.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Becca pulled away from Jared slightly, closer to the other two. Jared kept his grip so we couldn't actually go anywhere. She started whispering. "There'll be a van around the corner with weapons in the back. I know for a fact these humans will flee if you find their weapons and threaton to use them against them." She spoke so quietly that Jared and Wanderer couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:09 pm

"I.. uh.. dont think I can do that.." I said, looking at Jared even though I was talking to Becca.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:30 pm

"Relax." Becca smiled, pretending to be me, still. I tried to fight her again. "You don't have to use them, just threaten."
Back to top Go down
Abbigail Fabray

Abbigail Fabray

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:35 pm

"Uh.. okay" I said and darted for the van. When I got there I hesitated. Do i go through the front or the back? Where will they be? I settled for going in the back and pulling out the first thing I get my hands on. I put my hand on the handle and pull in open. I peer into the darkness but I don't have time to look for anything because I am grabbed, someone has their hand clamped over my mouth and someone has my hands behind my back. I struggle for a while and then go limp... The next thing I know everything goes black...

(they used chloroform on me:D)
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:16 am

Wow, Becca was smart. Ugh, it's not fair! She's a human! I struggled against her again. Jared didn't believe her. Of course. He thought she was actually heping us. Eventually, I gave up. Becca sensed that and her control weakened too.
I used that and I could immediately feel when I was back in power. Because instead of struggling against Becca, I was struggling against Jared. Stars had gone. I looked around to see if I could find her. I couldn't.

It took a while for me to realise I couldn't hear Becca. I panicked, scrabbling around in my head for her. As much as I didn't like humans, I'd began to like Becca. Seeing as she was stuck with me, I learnt to deal with her and from that, I learned to like her. I kept searching for her, my panic building.
Back to top Go down
Ever Bailey

Ever Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:16 am

I watched Daisy carefully, and was about to stop stars from going but I was too late. After she'd been gone for a while I started to panic a bit. Daisy would never hurt another soul, or even give them some information that might put her in danger. Which could only mean... Becca's Alive! Ever finished my thought. Ever was even more alive now then she'd ever been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken... by humans?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The World :: America-
Jump to: