The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Hey there ! Welcome to The Host RP ! Log in below or register !!

Love Becca x
The Host RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to be part of the gang in the caves? Or maybe you'd like to be a seeker or soul? Sign up and decide your fate. . .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Newest Member !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 Honor
Becca ! - Owner !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 B-2
Holly ! - Co-Owner !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 Wanderer
Zoe ! - Co-Owner !
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 Mel
Latest topics
» Miranda, Mackenzie, and Riley
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 am by Miranda Iris Wesley

» intoxicating darkness
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:29 pm by Wanderer Stryder

» Needed husband, brother, sister, and a daughter and son
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm by Miranda Iris Wesley

» Turning The Soil ~Open~
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:43 pm by Jared Howe

» One Love,, (Blaine, Open)
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 am by Becca

» Graphics Contest !!!
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Soccer (Open)
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:52 am by Blaine Reed

» Back To Scratch (OPEN :D)
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 pm by Blaine Reed

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 pm by Becca

Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

Taken... by humans?

Go down 
+3
Jared Howe
Becca
Abbigail Fabray
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Jared drove at the speed limit, not wanting to get stopped for speeding. Eventually, he turned off the freeway and onto the rough land of the desert.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:47 pm

I knew when we turned off the freeway. The road got bumpy and bouncy. I looked back into the dark van and could see the faint glimmer of Star's bikini.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Jared's eyes flashed to the wing mirrors every few seconds. As soon as he was sure no one was following them, he sped up.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 pm

It took longer than I thought it would to get home. It felt like hours on end until we finally came to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Jared stopped the van after backing up almost all the way to the entrance but Ian and Kyle needed to be able to get out, so he left a little room. He shoved the keys into his back pocket and slid out of the car, closing it behind him. He opened the two back doors.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:18 pm

I slid out the door and walked around to the back. I met the boys there as they picked up the 3 girls.
Back to top Go down
Jared Howe

Jared Howe

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Jared, Kyle and Ian all took one girl in their arms each. They'd be out at least until they got to Doc's. Jared kicked the van doors shut under the half-shelter. He'd have to move it later.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:29 pm

I followed the boys in. They went straight to Docs. When we reached there, they slid them onto one of the cots and Doc got to work giving them the no pain etc...
Back to top Go down
Cat Romano

Cat Romano

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:51 am

I heard the van pull up first. Then the doors. Then the voices. I ducked back into a crevice when they entered the huge cave system. I was only thirteen so I wasn't supposed to know about the bodynapping. But I was shocked when I saw who they'd body-napped. Ever, Becca and Abbi!
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:26 pm

I took a deep breath and took over from Doc. "Maybe someone should go get Snowie" I said as Doc sliced through Becca's neck and moving for me. I put my finger in and felt up the edges and the antennae of the soul. I whispered relax when it started to move and released it from Becca's neck. I cradled it into my chest for a few seconds before saying, "Good luck in your next life" I slipped it in the cryotank silently.
Back to top Go down
Cat Romano

Cat Romano

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:44 pm

The first thing I thought of, before following them, was telling people. Who to tell first. My mind reminded me that Becca had been brought in. Snowie! I moved out of the crevice in the wall and ran through the caves toward the room that Snowie rarely vacated.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:49 pm

I noticed Cat in the doorway of my room. I'd been out a little bit more since the funeral, I tried to help out as much as I could. Though I still couldn't eat, and I still wasn't sleeping. My hair was straight like always, but you could tell that it had many split ends. As for my eyes, they were tired and you could see that just by looking at me. I was weak, I couldn't stand Becca being gone any longer. I couldn't handle the pain I felt everyday when the bed roll remained empty...

Though I didn't speak when Cat walked in, I acknowledged her entrance with a slight smile that soon disappeared.
Back to top Go down
http://Thehostrp.forumotion.co.uk
Cat Romano

Cat Romano

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:53 pm

I noticed the small smile but I could tell Snowie hadn't slept or ate in ages. Since Becca had been gone?? "Snowie, it's Becca."
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:55 pm

I looked up, she'd gotten my attention now. "What about her?" I said, in my weak, baby like voice.
Back to top Go down
Cat Romano

Cat Romano

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:00 pm

"Uh-I-She's back." I stammered. "I saw them with Jared and Wanda and Ian and Kyle." I carried on. "But... Snowie, at least eat something first. You're no good to Becca like this."
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:02 pm

I stood up automatically, ignoring Cat's last words. Becca was back! The thought kept repeating in my head as I ran toward docs room.
Back to top Go down
Cat Romano

Cat Romano

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 pm

I knew she wouldn't listen but I thought I needed to say something. I hesitated -I didn't know Becca. All I knew was photos I'd seen of the three of them- before running after Snowie.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:05 pm

I stopped when I saw Becca laid out on the cot, and the cryotank on the side. I may have been in my room for more than a month but I knew enough to know what was going on. My heart skipped a beat. As I stood, frozen in horror. Becca had been a soul.... what if she died?Now? What if she didn't awake?
Back to top Go down
Cat Romano

Cat Romano

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:12 pm

I walked slowly to Snowie's side after spotting Becca on the cot. I didn't know what was going on at all. my eyes moved from Becca's facedown body to the scalpel in Doc's hand.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:19 pm

"B..becca..." I stuttered, staring at her body on the cot. The running & my lack of food, water and slep all caught up with me then as well as Beccas surprise return. I fainted and hit the floor, though I was still thinking about Becca even while everything was black.
Back to top Go down
Cat Romano

Cat Romano

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:55 am

My eyes darted from Doc's hand to Snowie on the floor. I knelt next to her. Doc was busy and so was Jared. "Ian, Kyle!" I called. They looked shocked that I knew their names because they clearly didn't know mine. "Are you just going to stand there like limoni totale?" I muttered, my eyes moving back to Snowie. They were at her side, checking her pulse and so on.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer Stryder

Wanderer Stryder

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:34 am

When Snowie appeared and fainted, I wasn't sure what to do. I took the cryotank from Jared and tucked it under my arm. I carried it to Doc's desk and set it there carefully but quickly. I wasn't sure what to do next, Go see if Snowie was okay? That seemed like the good thing to do. I walked quickly over to her and knelt beside her. I leaned towards her ear and whispered, "she's going to be okay". I was pretty sure about this but even if she couldn't hear it, It still felt right to say it.
Back to top Go down
Cat Romano

Cat Romano

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:42 pm

There was actually nothing I could do to help Snowie and Jared had moved across the room to us with Wanderer. So I rose to my feet and went to help Doc. He needed the medicines which I passed to him - after realising they were all clearly labeled.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Snow

Zoe Snow

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:45 pm

It felt like I was out for years, but I suppose thats what happens when you don't get any sleep. It turned out I'd only been blacked out for about 5 minutes. When I opened my eyes everything was spinning & blurry.
Back to top Go down
Cat Romano

Cat Romano

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:07 pm

My eyes widened as the gash on the back of the brunette's neck was turned into a puckered pink line. I just stared as Doc rolled her over and laid her on her back. He turned to the now concious Snowie. "Talk to her. It helped with the Seeker."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken... by humans?    Taken... by humans?  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken... by humans?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Host RP :: The World :: America-
Jump to: